💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna: Gaga is very talented + there's room for other queens

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

Her exact words:

But MADONNA was the one pouring more gasoline

MADONNA mocked Gaga's BTW song and remixed it with Express Yourself and Shes Not Me

MADONNA made a backdrop mocking Little Monsters @ the MDNA Ball Tour

MADONNA was the one mainly talking ****

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well talk about a flamebait title... maybe you should read the full context..

I don't think she wants my crown, either. We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I'm doing. It's important for us to support each other. The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt like she blatantly ripped off one of my songs. It's got nothing to do with 'she's taking my crown' or 'she's in some space of mine.' She has her thing. I do think she's a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just one issue. And everybody's obviously run with it and turned into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly. And you know what? I don't care anymore. Here's the thing: One day everyone's going to just shut up about it. You'll see! I have a plan.
Spyro the Dragon

Cody Draco

First page of the future hit thread :party:

Multiple times on the first page. Teenage Cream getting that promo featuring Miranda Sings. :party:

Cody Draco

Well talk about a flamebait title... maybe you should read the full context..

The title is perfect, you can't include the entire quote in the title. :shrug:

RainingOnMe

"One day people will just shut up about it"

Honey, have you checked your fansite MadgeNation.com? They talk about burning and murdering Gaga daily.

Miranda Sings

Multiple times on the first page. Teenage Cream getting that promo featuring Miranda Sings. :party:

Now we're on the second! What kind of longevity. Legenty status :party:

RAMROD

You'll see! I have a plan.

Inb4 people thinks Madge is planning a duet with Gags. :udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I don't think she wants my crown, either. We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I'm doing. It's important for us to support each other. The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt like she blatantly ripped off one of my songs. It's got nothing to do with 'she's taking my crown' or 'she's in some space of mine.' She has her thing. I do think she's a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just one issue. And everybody's obviously run with it and turned into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly. And you know what? I don't care anymore. Here's the thing: One day everyone's going to just shut up about it. You'll see! I have a plan.

Old hug you know exactly what you're doing

2r2t4df.jpg

ps: using gaga to promote your album again?

I'm glad to hear that you have dedicated 2 albums and 2 eras to Lady Gaga

2r2t4df.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Cody Draco

Now we're on the second! What kind of longevity. Legenty status :party:

1989 longevity realness. :party:

I'm too close to being banned to get any warning points for off topic posts so let me add...

I'm happy Madonna said exactly what she wanted to in such a respectful way!

Archived