💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna: Gaga is very talented + there's room for other queens

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

madonna-gaga.jpg

Rolling Stone: Some people are very invested in the title of ‘Who’s the Queen of Pop’ Is that a crown you’re interested in?

Madonna: Well, I do think of myself as a queen, but I don’t think I’m the only queen. There’s room for other queens. We reign over different kingdoms.

RS: Lady Gaga told Howard Stern that there’s a perception out there that she was going for your crown. “I don’t want her ****ing throne,†she said.

Madonna: “I don’t think she wants my crown either. We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I’m doing. It’s important for us to support each other.  The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt like she blatantly ripped off one of my songs. It’s got nothing to do with “she’s taking my crown†or “she’s in some space of mine.†She has her thing. I do think she is a very talented singer songwriter. It was just that one issue. And everybody’s obviously run with it and turned it into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly. And you know what? I don’t care anymore. Here’s the thing: One day, everyone’s going to just shut up about it. You’ll see! I have a plan.â€

http://www.idolator.com/7582485/madonna-lady-gaga-feud-i-dont-care-anymore-rolling-stone-quote

11016041_1589987851214560_87506224044519

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

Her exact words:

Some people are very invested in the title of 'Who's the Queen of Pop' Is that a crown you're interested in?

Well, I do think of myself as a queen, but I don't think I'm the only queen. There's room for other queens. We reign over different kingdoms.

Lady Gaga told Howard Stern that there's a perception out there that she was going for your crown. "I don't want her ****ing throne," she said.

I don't think she wants my crown, either. We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I'm doing. It's important for us to support each other. The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt like she blatantly ripped off one of my songs. It's got nothing to do with 'she's taking my crown' or 'she's in some space of mine.' She has her thing. I do think she's a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just one issue. And everybody's obviously run with it and turned into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly. And you know what? I don't care anymore. Here's the thing: One day everyone's going to just shut up about it. You'll see! I have a plan.

:coffee:

It's science, bitch

Cody Draco

****storm in 3, 2...

Lance will either get a hit thread or a locked one. Let's see how this goes. :popcorn:

Sizzily

:bye:

:bye:  :madge:  :bye:

:bye:

The whole "I have a plan"?? If its not a collab, she can keep her plans to herself tbh.

One Banned Boi

It's just that, if the rest of the world hadn't brought it up, Madonna never would've thought to criticize her for that.

It wasn't genuine, it was desperate.

Archived