💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way is criminally overrated by this fan base.

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

After seeing tons of fans dragging ARTPOP, I realized that most people think btw is her best album. I love the album, but a lot of the material is sub-par. Judas sounds like a rehash of bad romance in terms of theme and production, born this way sounds an awful lot like express yourself. Fans say that ARTPOP wasn't 100% original, but neither was btw. Judas' beat was bought from another artist, and many questioned how much of the album was "influenced" by Madonna. ARTPOP, after being dubbed a flop was completely altered. When it leaked, I remember post after post saying it was her best work, now it's a taboo thing to even say. Born this way was disliked by many in the fan base, but everyone seems to have forgotten.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

I agree, while BTW has some great tracks it is ultimately brought down immensely by it's many missteps.

ARTPOP is her best album to date and is criminally underrated.

SissyFromSpace

And your threads are criminally annoying

lol jk!

tumblr_n9l7jzGBJp1rya1oao1_250.gif

OT: BTW is her best

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

ARTPOPisaChoice

I guess everyone can have their own opinion. I think ARTPOP and BTW are both fantastic. If any album is overrated on this site it's TFM.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Gianni Versace

it is her best album

:bye:

but, like no.

this

and obviously new material will be praised to the high heavens??? :smh:

Dorothy Gale

I agree, while BTW has some great tracks it is ultimately brought down immensely by it's many missteps.

Yes, many missteps like Americano, Bad Kids, Electric Chapel, Fashion of his Love and some others.

BTW has its moments, but its not her best album.

I stan hard for BTW the song though. I love it. 

RainingOnMe

First you say ARTPOP is gaga's best and now you say BTW is overrated :rip: predictable I guess.

Archived