Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Conservative TV/Radio personality Glen Beck calls Gaga a "Genius"

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destinyofself

Wow guys listen to what he said.. He is dissing Madonna at the end "Madonna is a joke"  :shocked:

In the sense that she's not progressed as much as Gaga, Madonna could never do What she did at the oscars, she's been making dance music her whole life. I see no lies anyway.

Fiona Apple

In the sense that she's not progressed as much as Gaga, Madonna could never do What she did at the oscars, she's been making dance music her whole life. I see no lies anyway.

Well he is being rude. 

wahkeenasitka

I freaking loathe people like Glenn Beck, but I appreciated everything he had to say about Gaga.... 

destinyofself

Well he is being rude.

I don't think so tbh, that's just his opinion, when people have said Gaga's a joke I've not been bothered, it's their opinion. I love some of Madonna's music but personally imo she's a joke, she's doing what she did 20 years ago, no progression there, still using religion and s-x to get people talking, and still simulating s-x with men on stage (Grammy performance). Like i said i love some her songs but her image is a mess imo.

Fiona Apple

I don't think so tbh, that's just his opinion, when people have said Gaga's a joke I've not been bothered, it's their opinion. I love some of Madonna's music but personally imo she's a joke, she's doing what she did 20 years ago, no progression there, still using religion and s-x to get people talking, and still simulating s-x with men on stage (Grammy performance). Like i said i love some her songs but her image is a mess imo.

It's clear that you know nothing about her career..And calling someone a joke is RUDE 

destinyofself

It's clear that you know nothing about her career..And calling someone a joke is RUDE

On the contrary i do know a lot about her career, and no its not rude it's my opinion, i didn't say she was a joke either i said her image is. Ray of light is one of my favourite albums ever, i just don't like how she comes across and the way she ats on stage, Gaga changes it up and has sang, Pop, Jazz, Country and other genres in comparison Madonna is stale IMO. They are worlds apart as performers.

Fiona Apple

On the contrary i do know a lot about her career, and no its not rude it's my opinion, i didn't say she was a joke either i said her image is. Ray of light is one of my favourite albums ever, i just don't like how she comes across and the way she ats on stage, Gaga changes it up and has sang, Pop, Jazz, Country and other genres in comparison Madonna is stale IMO. They are worlds apart as performers.

Yea but saying that Madonna has been doing the same thing for 20 years clearly shows that you don't know enough things about her.. lol

LoveandMagic

I freaking loathe people like Glenn Beck, but I appreciated everything he had to say about Gaga....

Can't stand him, but stan I guess. He's still a joke.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Sugarfall

Yay praise, even tho he seems annoying

Except madonna hasn't only made dance

Archived