Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift donates your fave's net worth to NYC public schools.

darkchylde

Featured Posts

darkchylde

Taylor Swift donated $50k to NYC public schools from sales of "Welcome to New York" http://t.co/GCdDnD44gn

time for her to release this as a single and a remix featuring RuPaul to win all the feggots in town and be claimed reigning queen of new york

buy Welcome To New York on iTunes:

smarturl.it/FROOT.itunes and pre-order Welcome To New York (Activism For The Youth Edition) here: smarturl.it/HBHBHB

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I remember a certain member here saying Taylor Swift was extremely selfish with her money and everyone quoted it yasssing like hyenas. 

tumblr_inline_ndkrbpuD3n1qc5hwe.gif

darkchylde

Oh gawd no  :dies:

i know lol, she has like 10 better choices but this song would still slay.

Hmm, I remember a certain member here saying Taylor Swift was extremely selfish with her money and everyone quoted it yasssing like hyenas. 

What the hell? You shoulda shown 'em receipts 'cause our homegirl couldn't be more generous like she's been awarded twice in a row most activist celebrity or sth like that and I'm pretty sure she donates tons of shiz we don't know about.

Haroon

Aww that's great :flutter: You go Taylor, helping the growing generation :worship:

inb4 someone thinks this still isn't enough and bashes her :emma:

What the hell? You shoulda shown 'em receipts 'cause our homegirl couldn't be more generous like she's been awarded twice in a row most activist celebrity or sth like that and I'm pretty sure she donates tons of shiz we don't know about.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Gagadaily

If on top of how she handed Style she releases Welcome to New York as a single, I'll have a few things to say :manicure:

I remember this too :lolly:

who will love me when the night is over

darkchylde

Aww that's great :flutter: You go Taylor, helping the growing generation :worship:

inb4 someone thinks this still isn't enough and bashes her :emma:

You know it's coming. We all know.

Screaming at that title.

And YES Taylor queen. :applause:

Now give me 300K to move to NYC and attend NYU and we'll be cool.

Archived