💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does the public want Gaga to sing the way she did at the Oscars?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

While the praise Gaga receives for her performance keeps coming, the reactions everywhere are almost the same. Most people want her to dress nicely and sing as beautifully as she did at the  Oscars. People were mostly SHOCKED that Gaga could sing and were "wow, Gaga can sing and she did an amazing performance. She doesn't need to put on weird outfits anymore. She's talented... etc!" People are realizing her talent as a musician NOW. Even thought she was a talented artist when she had weird outfits on but that performance attracted everybody.

Everyone is suddenly loving her. She's everywhere. She gave haters no excuse to even criticize her and those who did it in the past are praising her again after this performance. She left them all speechless and impressed.

What are your thoughts about this? Would it make Gaga appeal to the masses even more?

KyliesChild

That is so true! Even Paws Down is taking a break and the only negative thing he's said about the Oscars was about the percentage drop rating this year but nothing about that performance. The ONLY people that hated the performance was the people that didn't watch it and I've heard people say that that was the best performance of the night. You go Gaga!

yasss... of course. after all, that's what brought her to fame

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I think they'd just like to see Gaga focus more on her vocals in performances, whether the performance be extravagant or toned down. Although I think she can strike a nice balance.

I guess it depends on her songs too.

They'd get bored if she completely stopped her more eccentric performances.

Azor Ahai

They are still interested in pop and dance hits but GP prefers Rihanna style (Cute , s-xy and catchy).

Thats what they want from every pop star.

No

If they did, CTC would be selling millions of copies

Performances like this are good every once in a while, this way they are special. If she sang in that way always it would become boring and her fanbase would shrink a lot. She would still have a following who is into that traditional/beautiful music, but certainly not in any mainstream way

Unless she could somehow turn into Adele 2.0

Dominic

I think people want to just hear Gaga more, a lot of ARTPOP and some of BTW drowned out her vocals and she couldn't shine over the production. More like TFM (not to be cliche) but where she has a balance between great vocals and cool dance beats.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Iluvartpop

Idc what people want :ohwell: And I hope gaga doesn't either. 

Yes!!! She should just write on whatever she wants. She's the artist. She will create what she wants and I will love it no matter what because I respect her artistry and voice! 

wahkeenasitka

Again, I think an album of soulful soaring vocals, in the vein of Adele & Sam Smith with a bit of funk and electronica thrown in... sans the "my ass is famous" egocentricity, I think she will actually appeal to a huge amount of people again. 

Pain of fame1

Again, I think an album of soulful soaring vocals, in the vein of Adele & Sam Smith with a bit of funk and electronica thrown in... sans the "my ass is famous" egocentricity, I think she will actually appeal to a huge amount of people again. 

TRUE HERE FOR THAT

StefJAGermanotta

Yes Bambino.  The Grammys cemented her brand in the GP's mind.  Now when people think of a Gaga performance, they think of a once in a lifetime experience, excellence in vocals and brilliant theatrics/drama.  So, anytime she's going to perform at a major awards show, the GP WILL tune in, because they will know they'll get a show.  Any time her name is mentioned, it will gain even more buzz from now on.

Sadly, a lot of entertainers do things half-heartedly with no love, and the GP is frankly sick of mediocrity and average performances.  I think that's why Gaga exploded in the media b/c she gave a performance of a life time and gave her all.  She had actual heart, talent and passion instead of the usual jaded, boring performances that are constantly shoved down our throats.

Gaga is NOT one note, so she's not going to do the Sound of Music over and over again so we don't have to worry about repetition  I mean, have we ever seen her do the same things?  No.  So, her performances will all be unique and different, tailored to the occasion, but will always showcase her now even more amazing vocals, charisma, passion and theatrics.  I see these things as the Gaga brand, and it's the reason why she's never going to "fade".

Archived