Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry takes scandalous pictures, slammed by media

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is she shading the critically acclaimed, culturally impactful, iconic, innovating, controversial, groundbreaking, boundary pushing, #1 hit, Venus?

Burning my stan card

Pain of fame1

Pathetic. I'm Italian and I feel very embarrassed for her. She's acting like some idiotic teenager, in a desperate attempt to be funny. Guess it worked with silly young teenagers... her main audience.

TRUE...

Pain of fame1

Is she shading the critically acclaimed, culturally impactful, iconic, innovating, controversial, groundbreaking, boundary pushing, #1 hit, Venus?

Burning my stan card

Yaas

NewYorkCity

She got a brain surgery before teenage dream to think like her main audience and get their mental age. 8-13 years old.

Childish, Unnecessary and Stupid.

Especially for a public figure with a lot of followers like her, in doing that she's representing exactly who she is. 

The fact that other people do that it doesn't make it less stupid or excusable, silly argument. 

Pathetic. I'm Italian and I feel very embarrassed for her. She's acting like some idiotic teenager, in a desperate attempt to be funny. Guess it worked with silly young teenagers... her main audience.

Blessing this post.

i5VIzbGSRPLuj.gif

all she did was take a picture in front of a famous building, even with the pose she took theres nothing to complain about, it literally doesn't matter to anyone but her what kinda pictures she takes. People are just looking for stuff to hate on her for.

so true

Why does she even go to art exhibitions...

Didn't she say she'll get art teacher or something? Like she wants to learn everything about art. There was some article while ago.

You can see she's serious about it. :spin:

FreePalestine

• Mills locked this topic

Archived