celeb

Katy Perry takes scandalous pictures, slammed by media

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

Not taking sides, but no one batted an eye when Gaga posted scandalous pictures with male strippers.

no one would if katy did, either.

they would say something if Gaga made something that respresents an entire culture into a s-xual object. which Katy did infact, do. not to mention she then posted those pics for the world to see. Coudn't she just laugh by her racist self?

migamiga

Ha btw era! Drag ha!

But seriously, don't see the big deal. She's just joking around. If she wasn't famous no one would care :shrug:

Prismatic

how is it different? they are both cultural institutions and art. The new Word Trade Center is art. So is the statue of Liberty.

I think of them as something historical. Something influencial and meaning behind it while painting and statues are just art, but Ot can influence people.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

SissyFromSpace

Gaga stans are SO OBSESSED with Katy :lmao:

people here actually thinking her "ARTPOP" era is coming :lmao:

hoping for her "decay" :lmao:

b---hes better SIMMER the **** down she's going nowhere :lmao:

some of you guys are so embarrassing. Pls dont cry when Madonna fans continue to **** talk Gaga :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Miracle

No comments

I don't find the Tower Of Pisa joke insulting, it's quite usual...

but that face in front of The Birth Of Venus painting

Prismatic

some of you guys are so embarrassing. Pls dont cry when Madonna fans continue to **** talk Gaga :rip:

Double standards. I've always wanted to use this word here

Gaga has been extremely vulgar herself, but we all love her for it. It's a double standard and it's sad to see that this is the most discussed topic. 

SissyFromSpace

Gaga has been extremely vulgar herself, but we all love her for it. It's a double standard and it's sad to see that this is the most discussed topic. 

+1

Some Gaga fans here just hate Katy Perry for having a second era slaying and hope to witness her have some sort of downfall (which wont happen)

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Whispering

Exactly what I said the first time I saw these pictures....it reminds me of something you would see a bunch of middle school students doing on a field trip. It is the same mentality.

Katy is a thirty year old woman, and a representative of the US while she tours in other countries. These pictures are immature and embarrassing, on several levels.

SISTERV

I think of them as something historical. Something influencial and meaning behind it while painting and statues are just art, but Ot can influence people.

how are they not art? the sclupture behind the Statue of Liberty and the architect behind the World Trade Center woulld disagree with you.

Prismatic

how are they not art? the sclupture behind the Statue of Liberty and the architect behind the World Trade Center woulld disagree with you.

But there's a historical meaning before it. There was a certain reason for why it was created. I just seem those have something significant while art is just drawing.

Radio Ga Ga

It's definitely a shade to lady gaga, she's disrespecting french and italian art, and gaga is italian and loves french, omg illuminati!!!

SISTERV

But there's a historical meaning before it. There was a certain reason for why it was created. I just seem those have something significant while art is just drawing.

Art is just drawing?

:bye:

Pure Adrenaline

she always makes me cringe when she tries to be funny tumblr_m7wv26fUvm1r17mw1.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Mills locked this topic

Archived