💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sharon Osbourne on Gaga's reinvention: "She's a true talent!"

barcodemonster

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

I absolutely loved what Sharon Osbourne said - but "way more normal" - Hell F*CKING NO!!!!!!!!!!! 

She is not normal! She is a f*cking phenomenon!!!! She's an otherworldly epic Goddess Diva from another planet!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much truth but I dislike how the guy at the beginning ("no stunts, no meat costumes -disgusted look-") pretty much looks down on her more eccentric side. She'll always have that about her so let's not act like her past statements on equality, rape, or whatever else, were low brow or done just for the sake of wanting attention.

Schwerk

I am enjoying this praise, but I want Gaga to stick with the avant-garde Pop music and the fashion. I agree that maybe she doesn't need to dress so extravagantly anymore but I still want her to be futuristic, high fashion and creative.

I don't fear we will loose the creative rebellion inside of her. The red carpet look at the Oscars proves this I feel. She will keep doing performance art, I just hope the audience will be more understanding from now on and don't label her an attention seeker.

She's also a true rockchick and that F*** you spirit will always be part of her, just like this classy side has always been.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

LoveandMagic

I don't fear we will loose the creative rebellion inside of her. The red carpet look at the Oscars proves this I feel. She will keep doing performance art, I just hope the audience will be more understanding from now on and don't label her an attention seeker.

She's also a true rockchick and that F*** you spirit will always be part of her, just like this classy side has always been.

This. I think Gaga has figured things out by now and as time goes on she will get better and better at balancing all her sides. I definitely love the fun, fearless, artsy side of her, but I think she knows now when it best suits her to bring that part out (to not let the "weird" or "crazy" bits overshadow her talent). Of course, I never want her to not feel like she can express herself freely. She is Gaga after all, very bit of her is an expression in some way, to show the many different sides of her personality and artistry.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

monstronic

"way more normal than anybody thought" ha. just wait. there will be more meat dresses. hope that people will trust her enough now to look to the meaning and the artistry. maybe I'm naive...

GypsyPrince

Nothing but the truth! :tea:

It's actually very fascinating seeing how her relationships can affect her in good PR. Like if that beef with the red haired women had still been on she wouldn't have said the good things she just said.

And also one of the presenters or something from a Good Morning America or something at the Oscars was there praising GaGa too... and the list goes on. Or for example Oprah, Ellen... How she works it, so at the end they all talk good about her!

Or even the Real Housewives, or the "God" in G.U.Y....

Sorry I'm bad with this names but you get the point  :lolgaga:

Gaga is the type of celebrity that doesn't like drama, as ironic as that sounds. She never beefs with other public figures, and the few rare times she does, either she didn't start it or she was defending herself rightfully. 

Such a humble woman despite her success is so rare these days. :giveup:

I absolutely loved what Sharon Osbourne said - but "way more normal" - Hell F*CKING NO!!!!!!!!!!! 

She is not normal! She is a f*cking phenomenon!!!! She's an otherworldly epic Goddess Diva from another planet!!!!!!!!!!!

She is normal.  She is a human being and is 100% herself.  She's "real."  

I am enjoying this praise, but I want Gaga to stick with the avant-garde Pop music and the fashion. I agree that maybe she doesn't need to dress so extravagantly anymore but I still want her to be futuristic, high fashion and creative.

This

Love Trumps Hate

DanMonster

The praise is coming from everywhere and it just makes me want to cry of happiness! I'm so proud of my Queen!!!

Judas Oyster

Nothing but the truth! :tea:

Gaga is the type of celebrity that doesn't like drama, as ironic as that sounds. She never beefs with other public figures, and the few rare times she does, either she didn't start it or she was defending herself rightfully. 

Such a humble woman despite her success is so rare these days. :giveup:

That's true :) If this keeps on going I think everybody (with time) will back her up if something bad should happen! :) which is good. Perhaps she's already gone it with the "under success" ARTOP had? That like the people I said, they may not show it today, but maybe sometime in the future when it's really needed. 

Archived