Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Wendy Williams cries over Gaga's Performance at the Oscars

Young Pancake

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

How many times today have I heard or read a comment similar to what she said at 3:42 :sweep:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Sachasuperstar

This is so funny. After 5 years of "pulling the receipts" on how fake and untalented Gaga is, now this? Her and perez can leave.

They are the same person IMAO  :haha:

TEANUS

Her and Perez are both so messy. As soon as the rest of he media turns around they do too :toofunny:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

fu** her, literally 2 days ago she was shading gaga saying that her "career is over and she needs to work on it"  :fthis:  and called ARTPOP "popflop"

basic a**

:madge:

It still amuses me how someone has so much time to hate on an artist, such a low-life  :coffee:

Back up a bit.  PD does spend time posting about his favorite artist (Madonna).  What shouldn't be amusing is how much free time someone has to hate on Gaga, but how much time they would dedicate their lives on a person that they hate.  You have to realize that spending a good part of your time dedicating something to someone you hate is a bit extreme, and the fact that this PD guy is somewhere in his 20s, which I automatically label him as a "weirdo" for being that age and making a blog to attack a POP STAR ffs.

Spyro the Dragon

Archived