Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WAIT- So now do the public have it confused or do WE?

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

I was reading a comment recently that basically said Gaga had to dress crazy and eccentric as a way to sale and that now she can actually release the type of "art" she likes (wear normal dresses and sing classical music) BUT a lot of us fans (including me) believe that Gaga is only dressing normal right now for the good PR and to gain more respect as an artist, but her natural state is wearing the weird outfits and avant garde stage performances.

Which is the truth? 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But why would she dress crazy for the music she's been singing? She's not singing pop songs at the moment. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Miranda Sings

The truth is that she's just as comfortable on the Oscar stage in a stunning dress singing The Sound of Music as she is wearing a seashell bikini and belting out Venus. She can do both extremes with ease, and that's what makes her so special.

We'll have to accept that unless Gaga holds his image, they are going to lose interest fast. The only reason there's so much hype is because she performed on a big show and forcefully showed everyone what she was made of. 

ARTUNiCORN

The truth is that she's just as comfortable on the Oscar stage in a stunning dress singing The Sound of Music as she is wearing a seashell bikini and belting out Venus. She can do both extremes with ease, and that's what makes her so special.

its not that she is "dressing normal". During the C2C promotion she said she just wanted to look beautiful and timeless when singing with tony, and for the oscars performance.... i mean it was a freaking tribute to a legendary musical... Gaga isnt representing herself when shes singing the C2C covers and the oscars tribute. Its not HER music, it would be kind of disrespectful to the songwriters you know what i mean? i feel like im not making sense. My point is, when shes singing those songs shes representing legendary songs, and the legacy of many artists. Its a huge deal, some of us just dont realize it

I remember her saying in an interview (and I thought we all knew this by now  :lolgaga:) that everything she wears reflects what her performances mean and also the kinds of songs she's singing.

So at the moment you could say her art is in being very classic, because she's singing the classics.

Judas Oyster

Well, I've been thinking a lot to that and came to the conclusion that it's best to just see what happens.

I believed what you believed too, but lately I'm buying her "classy" act too well and I'm not sure if the CrazyGa will be back... Sadly. And there's many reasons IMO:

- She actually is getting older and at the same time experiencing how classy, classy is (she's liking it for her age)

- She's gonna get pregnant sooner than we know and even got a house (time for family)

- Her management may be just happy if she is happy (not interested in getting rich) and therefore less interested in making pop music that sells, which again leads to less need of the shock value (dressing, acting weird)

- She wants to be remembered as a legend and she's understanding that she's gotta make real good music (not dance pop)

And yes, I've been following her since 09 and know that her dressing reflects what's going on with her music and artistic feelings, and know she's going for this classic style for Bennett, but still I'm not quite sure about how "crazy" she'll be getting after this.

JustPokeHerFace

I feel like she'll find a common ground, kind of like the her red carpet look last night. The dress wasn't 100% normal (and the gloves CERTAINLY weren't) but it wasn't out-there either. 

But why would she dress crazy for the music she's been singing? She's not singing pop songs at the moment. 

Exactly. I wouldn't expect Gaga to bring back the vessel for the Sound of Music tribute. I see it as dressing for the occasion/musical style

Robinladen

I feel like Gaga just really adapts well to every situation. She's smart and won't ever do an excorcism at the grammy's - for example - you know. She knows everything has a place and time. Meeting Oprah, meeting the President, going to the oscars, singing jazz, ... she's gonna be classy but that doesn't mean she isn't herself. Every normal person would dress more classy than normal for such events.

Archived