Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is ThePaparazzi Video Really Prophetic or All Just a Mere Coincidence?

lindongardon

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

It's a coincidence.But it really turned out to be right. :haha: I can't believe that people love her again :rip:​

darkchylde

I believe it's prophetic, but at the same time, it wasn't hard to guess. Gaga's always pushed boundares and that's something the GP not always takes...

The Child

I was thinking about this too, the wheelchair, the new it girl (Miley), we lover her again (C2C & Oscars). Can't wait for the next album.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

It's just how fame works. Gaga has studied the sociology of fame and she understands the relentless cycle of it all.

Fiona Apple

I think she knew eventually she would decline in terms of her popularity so she predicted it.

Yea but how did she know that she will get back on top?  :shrug:

heavymlover

Not prophetic, just clever. Gaga is aware that that's how the music industry works. One day you're the it-girl, next day everyone tries to destroy you. But when you come back everyone acts as if nothing had happened before.

GypsyPrince

It's all happened to the legends before her. Madonna, Mariah, Janet, MJ, have all gone through similar "peak" and "flop" phases. It's just really common, actually.

You need talent of course, to buy back the public's trust.

AlexanderMagno

I think she didn't come up with the theory, it's the basics of fame. You get extremely popular and successful, and one day you'll lose the popularity, and if you keep working you will be back on top, and so on (Gaga knew she would go back on top because she worked her ass off for it. Anyway, we have yet to witness something as phenomenal as her success during The Fame Monster). It's a cycle and you can find it in pretty much everyone in entertainment :yes: so, the Paparazzi video is prophetic, but because it shows something that happens regularly.

Archived