💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Has Gaga fallen out with Elton?

phoenixxx

Featured Posts

First she misses his wedding, and now it seems like she missed his annual Oscars party after she pretty much made the whole show. Am I wrong? Did she attend his party and I just missed it or something?

No in the howard stern interview she said he would be at the wedding and that she still "mentors" Eltons child

There can only be one old man in Gaga's life article-0-0D6BF324000005DC-992_468x655.j

Daddy can you get mommy and me another grammy please?

RAMROD

No.

She didn't come to Oscars with Kinney, are they breaking their engagement?

No.

200w.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Elton's Oscar party generally a VIEWING party?

Gaga could hardly be at Elton's party to watch the Oscars, she was at the Oscars :laughga:

Married the Night

I thinks it's safe to assume so at this point. After his comments to the media, it's understandable. I've been saying this for months.

Disagree with almost everyone here and say - I think so. 

Although I am sad to say that. And it's important to remember that none of us have a definite clue anyway so it's all speculation but I've thought for ages that they've maybe fallen out.

She didn't go to the wedding, she didn't go to his party (and about the viewing party comments, no loads of people attend the party he does after - the afterparty) . It just all seems very weird.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Elton's Oscar party generally a VIEWING party?

Gaga could hardly be at Elton's party to watch the Oscars, she was at the Oscars :laughga:

I think it starts as a viewing party but it goes on throughout the night and "becomes" an after-party as well...

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/awards/after-parties-pictures-vanity-fair-party-elton-john-party-and-more/story-e6frfpli-1227236005673

"Aside from the Governors Ball, the other two big events are the Vanity Fair party and Elton John’s shindig, which actually takes in a viewing of the big event so the party starts a little early!"

Archived