💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Various celeb reaction tweets to Gaga's stunning Oscars performance

Enhsa

Featured Posts

CatelynnMarie

The fact of everyone truly acknowledging/respecting and finally realizing her talent :legend:

My heart hasn't stopped racing since we found out she was tributing SOM. I just, F*UCK!! THIS WHOLE NIGHT IS UNFORGETTABLE  :giveup:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
witchcocktor

Bill Werde @bwerde · 1h 1 hour ago

Gaga continues to do A+ job getting career back on track. All music/voice, no meat dresses. The world is ready for her next album. #oscars

Bull**** upon bull****, I'm afraid. The minute she'll go back to making pop music, the GP will leave her rot with her '' attention seeking antiques. ''

Bull**** upon bull****, I'm afraid. The minute she'll go back to making pop music, the GP will leave her rot with her '' attention seeking antiques. ''

antics* and how do you know what's going to happen? I think people forget how popular Gaga actually was with the GP, like during the time of the meat dress and the vessel. They loved her pop music. She just got began to get overexposed during Born This Way, and people got tired of her and started wanting to tear her down. But now people are getting back on her side now that she's working her way back from her "fallen state" by solely relying on her voice with C2C and performances like this. Now, they see her raw talent rather than just her antics and outfits. If her next album delivers with music that's appealing to a wide range of people, she's going to be successful.

Didymus

Kathy Griffin @kathygriffin · 1h 1 hour ago
GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA #legit. I love watching the nervous reactions of the fake/autotuned singers in the audience. You know who u are.

:lmao: Love you Kathy :heart:

lindongardon

Kathy Griffin @kathygriffin · 1h 1 hour ago

GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA #legit. I love watching the nervous reactions of the fake/autotuned singers in the audience. You know who u are.

:lmao: Love you Kathy :heart:

Poor Swift, poor Kesha, poor others.

Anyway, I'm so happy that Gaga is getting that acclaim again we never had since TFM. :emo:

Fiona Apple

she better not mess all of this hype up in the next era 

me too .everything is going awesome so far

Archived