💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard ranks Oscars 2015 performances worst to best

Linnocent

Featured Posts

2. Lady Gaga, The Sound of Music Medley

We all knew that Lady Gaga has a great voice -- but for those who haven't immersed themselves in the operatic jazz standards of Cheek To Cheek yet, when is the last time you really heard Gaga sing her lungs out? Tapped to perform a medley of Sound of Music classics for the film's 50th birthday, the pop superstar took a moment in the show expected to be humdrum (or, even worse, unnecessary) and blew the roof off, earning a standing ovation and getting a loving onstage hug from Julie Andrews after her last high note. Can an Oscar medley be a career highlight for such a decorated performer? One this good can be.

source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/oscars/6480260/oscars-2015-performances-ranked-worst-best

Anyway, look at all the Facebook coments: https://www.facebook.com/Billboard/posts/10153104444574581 :giveup:

oopsie for the art police

:giggle:

Cody Draco

Billboard is irrelevant from here on out. Nothing compares to Gaga's performance. /thread /use of Billboard on this site

They friggin used Gaga's performance as thumbnail for views & attention and ranked Glory as #1  :bye:  :bye: (Glory was awesome btw but bye@billboard lol)

Billboard is irrelevant from here on out. Nothing compares to Gaga's performance. /thread /use of Billboard on this site

but read all the facebook comments :giveup:

i'm in the top comments, slay :giveup:

Ray of Light

Glory wasn't even that good, it's just the meaning behind it... That... Ughhhh... Reverse warholian racism experience.

My body can't bear.

Good for GAGA :giveup:

tumblr_nfdiwp3i2A1qk07iqo3_250.gif

All the comments saying Gaga was #1 :giveup:

I agree with the commenters. This was the best performance of the night hands down.

Archived