Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Even if it's true he's still a horrible person

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Lol guys he's making a point about people criticizing his fashion line and stuff. Not shading her. He is shading the haters

Blue Jeans

Didn't you guys even watch the interview :awkney:

He was actually defending Gaga in his Kanye/angry way trying to make a point, that you don't need to Know about Cameras or other things to be a "Creative Director" while he's trying to do his thing and get his ideas out there in the fashion world, people were telling him he couldnt' because he was a rapper and not a designer..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I need the context tbh

Didn't you guys even watch the interview :awkney:

He was actually defending Gaga in his Kanye/angry way trying to make a point, that you don't need to Know about Cameras or other things to be a "Creative Director" while he's trying to do his thing and get his ideas out there in the fashion world, people were telling him he couldnt' because he was a rapper and not a designer..

Blue Jeans

I need the context tbh

He even said before making the comment "I like Gaga and some of her songs" he's not dissing her..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived