💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A reason why we shouldn't worry if RedOne was the main producer of LG6

Neptune

Featured Posts

we fear that Redone X DJWS might happen like Hair

I just hope she doesn't let him touch anything for LG6...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Why would anyone be worried? RedOne produced gagas best songs and he always nails it. I'm excited to see what they are going to make for the next album and I'm sure I'll be impressed like always when it comes to the both of them two.

Levine

Out of all of her albums, TFM is the only one that would be successful if released today. So yes, I agree. 

Pain of fame1

No one was worried though. Him and gaga slay together and I know their new sound will be out of this world, fresh and organic.

THIS. I HOPE NOBOSD IS WORRIED BECAUSE REDONE IS A ****ING HITMAKER. I DONT MIND IT LG5 SOUNDS LIKE TFM AS LONG AS IT HAS SUCCES LIKE TFM HAD.

VOLANTIS

The only reason why we should worry is that he was NOT the main producer of LG5 :bye:

:omgexcited:  :omgexcited:  :omgexcited:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS

Next album? Cheek to cheek II xD

The Melt-downs

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Supersonic

RedOne's work with Gaga is good because of you know Gaga is heavily involved. She knows how to record herself and produce songs. She doesn't just get co-production and production credits because she's Lady Gaga. She gets them because she works for it. What she lacks, RedOne can make up to. What RedOne lacks, Gaga can make up to. That's the way a collaboration should work. I might not be a fan of RedOne's production on The Fame Monster, but his work on Born This Way was stellar. I trust Gaga and who she works with.

thierryrreiht

I agree.

And plus, people were saying that RedOne's work had become stale back in 2010/2011 when he first started working with Pitbull, J.Lo, Enrique etc, but his work on Born This Way was incredible.

When it comes to Gaga, he ALWAYS brings his A-Game and their work is always brilliant! :legend:

It's because Gaga is a smart artist. She knows what she wants and RedOne and her have an amazing artistic relationship. The other ones you named were just "oh RedOne do me a hit" but had no real connection to the artistry behind...

Well that's what I understand from it..

Archived