đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A reason why we shouldn't worry if RedOne was the main producer of LG6

Neptune

Featured Posts

I know some people (including me) fear that her next work might sound stale or as a step-back because RedOne is once again 100% involved, as far as we know. But I'm currently listening to TFM, after months, and here's the thing: it still sounds amazing.

Part of its success was due to the fresh sound, the avant-garde feeling associated to it. It was pop perfection sprinkled with something else. But a huge part of its success was due to the quality of the material itself. TFM is still a reference and never felt from its podium because it's a freaking good album. If that album was released today, it probably would not reach the same amount of success because of her popularity right now, but it would be a damn good comeback.

Yes, it's pure pop. But it's not on the same level as other popstar's pop music. It's a completely new sound and feeling. Everything about it feels polished yet it flows perfectly, you never think to yourself: "this song is trying too hard to be a hit". They're all hits.

I don't know. Suddenly I felt like I totally trust them, even if the formula is repeated. Their work is always amazing, and if RedOne is the main producer of the album, we'll have (at least) a fairly solid album, from start to finish. And even if you don't like him, for whatever reason, you can't deny that he was the one who did the best job at main producer of one of her albums.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree.

And plus, people were saying that RedOne's work had become stale back in 2010/2011 when he first started working with Pitbull, J.Lo, Enrique etc, but his work on Born This Way was incredible.

When it comes to Gaga, he ALWAYS brings his A-Game and their work is always brilliant! :legend:

Gaga Ate My Ass

No one was worried though. Him and gaga slay together and I know their new sound will be out of this world, fresh and organic.

TEANUS

People call him RE DONE because of his generic work with other artists, but they always seem to forget he brought us songs like So Happy I Could Die and Highway Unicorn that sound NOTHING, NO-THING like anything he does with other artists. Gaga brings out the best in him

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I see no lies. But The Fame Monster is not pure pop...It's dark-goth pop

It's still pop. As I said, it's sprinkled with a little bit of something else: industrial, goth, wtv. But its core is pure pop.

Fiona Apple

And tbh I don't like most RedOne's works..(Nicki Minaj,Lopez etc.) But when Gaga works with him everything is AWESOME.They should always work together tbh

Bloody

I see no lies  :shrug: I was also afraid that working with him would be a step back but damn, he has created her best hits so I'm not worried  :yes:

Fiona Apple

It's still pop. As I said, it's sprinkled with a little bit of something else: industrial, goth, wtv. But it's core is pure pop.

kay  :yes:

Gaga Ate My Ass

Me and 98 percent of the fan base arent worried because hes a professional and if he is the main producer then the album will sound finished and beautiful.

The only reason why we should worry is that he was NOT the main producer of LG5 :bye:

He has some "haters" around here, tho.

we fear that Redone X DJWS might happen like Hair

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived