• Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

Raquelle>>>>>>>>>

She's your fave overall character?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Teri Hatcher

Is there a problem? are you disgusted? what? I'm intrigued

I didnt expect 4 year old girls to be on this site 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

SissyFromSpace

I didnt expect 4 year old girls to be on this site 

You're 15 years old so you probably don't even know how to wipe your ass yet. What you collect or have an interest in doesn't rely on age. May God help your ignorant, UN-experienced soul.

iP3XZgrmkcsBC.gif

Definitely. 

Why is that?

Teri Hatcher

You're 15 years old so you probably don't even know how to wipe your ass yet. What you collect or have an interest in doesn't rely on age. May God help your ignorant, UN-experienced soul.

Oh honey first look at yourself. Your an ADULT and you're obsessing over cheap ass dolls and cartoons made for 4 year old girls. I feel sorry for you!

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

SissyFromSpace

Oh honey first look at yourself. Your an ADULT and you're obsessing over cheap ass dolls and cartoons made for 4 year old girls. I feel sorry for you!

I could be 13 for all you know. You're just being an ignorant twat. Use those brain cells of yours and Google 'Barbie Collectors' you'd find many collectors ranging from the ages 16-70. But you wouldn't know, you're just a brainless sperm who's insecure and ignorant of your surroundings. Dolls were made for people of ages but I don't think the speed of your brain could cope with that. I feel sorry for your Mother raising a hateful ass b---h. YOU run along.

iFbs9cQOwNtdk.gif

Teri Hatcher

I could be 13 for all you know. You're just being an ignorant twat. Use those brain cells of yours and Google 'Barbie Collectors' you'd find many collectors ranging from the ages 16-70. But you wouldn't know, you're just a brainless sperm who's insecure and ignorant of your surroundings. Dolls were made for people of ages but I don't think the speed of your brain could cope with that. I feel sorry for your Mother raising a hateful ass b---h. YOU run along.

iFbs9cQOwNtdk.gif

tumblr_inline_ncn32rEXRe1t0yekn.gif

SissyFromSpace

tumblr_inline_ncn32rEXRe1t0yekn.gif

Now scurry along with your tragic use of 2010 GIFs from Tumblr.

iSjtCpIaQI0uq.gif

Teri Hatcher

Now scurry along with your tragic use of 2010 GIFs from Tumblr.

iSjtCpIaQI0uq.gif

giphy.gif

Weasel

iP3XZgrmkcsBC.gif

Why is that?

She's everything Barbie isn't  :classy:

ChicaSkas

As a child, I got the Barbie Post Office playset.

Little did I know, 15 years later, I'd work in one!

51DQ3hRplFL._SL500_.jpg

When I was 6, I had one doll. She traveled with me and my green dinosaur everywhere :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived