💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BARBIE Discussion

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

You're 15 years old so you probably don't even know how to wipe your ass yet. What you collect or have an interest in doesn't rely on age. May God help your ignorant, UN-experienced soul.

whoa there, lance....

Attack IDEAS, not people. That's really harsh to say to someone.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

I could be 13 for all you know. You're just being an ignorant twat. Use those brain cells of yours and Google 'Barbie Collectors' you'd find many collectors ranging from the ages 16-70. But you wouldn't know, you're just a brainless sperm who's insecure and ignorant of your surroundings. Dolls were made for people of ages but I don't think the speed of your brain could cope with that. I feel sorry for your Mother raising a hateful ass b---h. YOU run along.

iFbs9cQOwNtdk.gif

TELL HA!

KDm3NJR.gif

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

xoxo cupcakke

Since I live with my niece, she either has Barbie or Winx or My Little Pony. TBH, I prefer the latter two to the Barbie films and shows. The animations are just so strange and offputting. It freaks me out at times but they are great to point out plot holes and inconsistencies

SissyFromSpace

TELL HA!

KDm3NJR.gif

iv9RPW8SdJqFb.gif

whoa there, lance....

Attack IDEAS, not people. That's really harsh to say to someone.

I'm sorry but every time logic is proven here...no one seems to understand it!

pls dont infract me in a good person

As a child, I got the Barbie Post Office playset.

Little did I know, 15 years later, I'd work in one!

51DQ3hRplFL._SL500_.jpg

When I was 6, I had one doll. She traveled with me and my green dinosaur everywhere :)

This is too cute :toofunny:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

ChicaSkas

Its not what you say its how you say it. It's possible to respectfully disagree with someone and debate ideas.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived