💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Still can't believe that Jewels & Drugs is on ARTPOP.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't even thread worthy lmao. 

Some people like it so don't go round thinking your opinion is the only one. :toofunny:

oprahw1nfrey

yea its a little random for the album... But It was epic at the artRAVE.. ever since my show i enjoy it a lot actually

DeleteMyAccount

I only listen to the iTunes Festival version because of the DJWS part.  And honestly J&D was one of my fav parts of the artRave.

soundwave

:lmao: its literally the mcdonalds of her discography

You may not think it is her best work, but overall it is the amalgamation of everything associated with Lady Gaga. This is like saying Ultraviolence isn't a Lana album because you dislike it, although every track name directly links with her persona. Even ARTPOP's title is very Gaga. 

Bradley

Probably because he listens to trap/hip-hop? :P I do too, pop is weird to find in my playlists. This beat is just ok, there's much better trap songs out there, and the fusion with this vocals don't match, it just doesn't work for me x.X

He listens to many kinds of music but I guess the trap/hip-hop elements did help him to gain interest in it.

oprahw1nfrey

You may not think it is her best work, but overall it is the amalgamation of everything associated with Lady Gaga. This is like saying Ultraviolence isn't a Lana album because you dislike it, although every track name directly links with her persona. Even ARTPOP's title is very Gaga. 

this. I think people perceive it to be simple, but thats because it was supposed to be suitable for the general public... It was supposed to be radio friendly. I mean DWUW wasn't even a radio single until radio DJ's demanded it be one because they loved it. That was the strategy of how to put art into the commercial world of music.

Archived