💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Titanic: Honor and Glory (FREE DEMO AVAILABLE!!)

DontDoubtDavid

Featured Posts

DontDoubtDavid

Hey everyone. So this game has been is in development for a while now called "Titanic: Honor and Glory." It is basically a complete and accurate recreation of the Titanic. The game will allow you to either free roam the ship, or play an action packed game. They have started their 3th phase in development and need donations to reach their goal! Donate if you can, I think it's going to turn out to be an incredible game!

DEMO AVAILABLE! Explore small area of ship, including first class reception area and 3rd class dining. Download Here: http://www.titanichg.com/demo/ (Mac version will be up later)

Donate Herehttps://www.indiegogo.com/projects/titanic-honor-and-glory-phase-3/x/9958125

First Official Trailer

Demo Gameplay with Oculus Rift

Early Sinking Animation

Fundraiser Pitch

Pictures

tumblr_njzljeE0mW1rnh1c7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nk1bvhaKAD1rnh1c7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_njrtv3xUKB1rnh1c7o1_1280.jpg

11043254_947687608577506_185199627542565

For more pictures, go to:

Official Site: http://www.titanichg.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TitanicHonorandGlory

Tumblr: http://titanic-honor-and-glory.tumblr.com/

That looks incredible, I can't wait until it comes out!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

The game looks extremely bloated for starters, their promising entire different game environments before they've even finished 1/3rd of a ship.

They've moved engines mid-development which is never good for a game, sometimes disasterous because it means creating new assets where it wasn't needed previously. Furthermore their attempt to call Unreal Engine 4 more advanced is an outright lie becuase Cryengine 3 looks miles better, it's just that UE4 is easier to work in and learn. That wouldn't really be of consequence though if they never lied.

The texture quality looks like it would be barely passable at 1080p, which at this point is last gen as far as pc tech goes in 2015 and in their 2017 release estimate it will be laughable.

It has the scope of a AAA game with one tenth the budget.

They also suggested they spent a large portion of their fundraised money on personal computers for the developers, not on the actual product which sounds sort of shady.

They haven't even shown gameplay which isn't just shady but extremely scary, I don't think many people would pay much for a game in a pretty setting without interesting mechanics. I'd even go as far as to say that's a backwards way to approach game design. I want you to think of all the the greatest games ever, setting is completely inconsequntial to every single one of them. For example, Mario has proven it works just as well in a space world as it does on green plains becuase what makes Mario a great game is how it plays, not where it's set.

If they can even come close to what they've promised I'll be extremely impressed though and will probably buy the finished product, but, I doubt they will ship an even remotely compelling game.

TimisaMonster

Imagine the action version :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monsterdreams

Hmmm not into gaming but this looks impressive

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

DontDoubtDavid

The game looks extremely bloated for starters, their promising entire different game environments before they've even finished 1/3rd of a ship.

They've moved engines mid-development which is never good for a game, sometimes disasterous because it means creating new assets where it wasn't needed previously. Furthermore their attempt to call Unreal Engine 4 more advanced is an outright lie becuase Cryengine 3 looks miles better, it's just that UE4 is easier to work in and learn. That wouldn't really be of consequence though if they never lied.

The texture quality looks like it would be barely passable at 1080p, which at this point is last gen as far as pc tech goes in 2015 and in their 2017 release estimate it will be laughable.

It has the scope of a AAA game with one tenth the budget.

They also suggested they spent a large portion of their fundraised money on personal computers for the developers, not on the actual product which sounds sort of shady.

They haven't even shown gameplay which isn't just shady but extremely scary, I don't think many people would pay much for a game in a pretty setting without interesting mechanics. I'd even go as far as to say that's a backwards way to approach game design. I want you to think of all the the greatest games ever, setting is completely inconsequntial to every single one of them. For example, Mario has proven it works just as well in a space world as it does on green plains becuase what makes Mario a great game is how it plays, not where it's set.

If they can even come close to what they've promised I'll be extremely impressed though and will probably buy the finished product, but, I doubt they will ship an even remotely compelling game.

Their main goal is creating the complete ship. The thing that attracts most fans is that they will be able to free roam the ship with absolutely no restrictions. The actual "game" is just a secondary element which I think was basically designed as a way to play through the 2.5 hour sinking, as well as to observe and learn about the people and culture during that era. It's not necessarily going to be an action game, its more of a puzzle and historical adventure game. They have release some game play elements on their Youtube, and will be releasing a new video tomorrow!

DontDoubtDavid

OMG! Here's a walkthrough of some of the first and third class. It looks phenomenal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMzoryySJps

• 2 weeks later...
DontDoubtDavid

GUUUYYYYZZZ!!! OMG! Take a look and a video of a sinking test!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived