💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

John Mayer tweets huge respect for Gaga/ARTPOP + Gaga replies!

Pop

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Gonna go RT this. It's 100% pure truth. I feel like artists + the world are starting to see the cruelty of the media regarding Gaga.

May 2015 continue being good for us.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brainiac

he probably saw that horrible Huffington Post article about her today. Glad another artist is finally sticking up for her.

shaneybaby

Mayer knows the real deal.

I was thinking this too. I bet anything Troy was fighting her to b more commercial with the album and she fought it. I have always thought that. And I know she said she changed IWBWU to Dope for that reason. She didn't want it to be for radio bc ballads were big at the time, she was writing for herself not for radio.  Good for gaga :pawsup:

heavyMetalGAGA

Never thought I was going to retweet John Mayer. Not the biggest fan, but I'm happy to see musicians respect other musicians for integrity. 

What he said is so true though. You see artists ALL the time re-releasing their albums just to make their big record labels happy. For example, Iggy just re-released her album & it destroyed her image. It's not wise to do that when your heart's not in it. Audiences are smart

ARTPOP was great because Gaga stood by her work and pushed through the hate. And now look where she is. It paid off :)

Archived