💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK huns; 30 years of Eastenders - Who Killed Lucy revealed TONIGHT.

Grizabella

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Corrie's APPALLING right now :deadbanana: You know they're struggling when they have sub-plots which involve Sharif and his chicken not being able to lay ****ing eggs :smh:

:deadbanana: Emmerdale's good to be fair, it's just Corrie...I mean, it's the worst its ever been, it's shocking

Nah it's just a bit of light entertainment I mean it can't be murder death tragedy all the time, although done before, I think the emerging teenage pregnancy story is more interesting than the usual who dunnit thing, also Gail and Audrey taking on the d--g dealer was funny as **** :lmao:

I used to watch Emmerdale but couldn't keep up on two soaps lol got nothing against it just prefer the characters in corrie, plus I grew up watching corrie with the family so it has much more of emotional attachment for me :)

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Had better be a lie! Jane is innocent! #justiceforjane

She definitely did it, they're not bluffing again :smh:

Vernier

There better be a good explanation for this, she was like the perfect character :madge:

And Kathy Beale making a return, wtf :air:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

bionic

There better be a good explanation for this, she was like the perfect character :madge:

And Kathy Beale making a return, wtf :air:

Tomorrow's episode will reveal that it was Stella, working in conspiracy with Mad May and  Pat :gum:

buy bionic

Vernier

Tomorrow's episode will reveal that it was Stella, working in conspiracy with Mad May and  Pat :gum:

It could be Dot and Cora forming a murder alliance, idc, but Jane's name must not be soiled like this :giveup: She was basically the only stable person on the show :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

OMG I AM SO excited about tomorrow nights live episode

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a630200/eastenders-boss-on-bobby-reveal-its-the-start-of-a-bigger-story.html#~p4N4xv3FY5u2Nh

Treadwell-Collins teased: "The interesting thing is, Bobby... well, we'll find out more tomorrow! There's more to find out tomorrow."

I don't have a problem with it being Bobby, it just depends what happens in the aftermath of it all

Nah it's just a bit of light entertainment I mean it can't be murder death tragedy all the time, although done before, I think the emerging teenage pregnancy story is more interesting than the usual who dunnit thing, also Gail and Audrey taking on the d--g dealer was funny as **** :lmao:
I used to watch Emmerdale but couldn't keep up on two soaps lol got nothing against it just prefer the characters in corrie, plus I grew up watching corrie with the family so it has much more of emotional attachment for me :)

Gotta admit, I did laugh at the Gail/Audrey/Calum thing. And whenever Norris is on screen I DIE laughing, he's such a mean b---h :deadbanana:

I just find it a chore to sit through these days. Nothing has excited me for a long time now and I blame Stuart Blackburn. They need to axe him as producer

Can we also talk about how amazing Lorna Fitzgerald (Abi) has been this week during the live scenes? "I just bumped into Lucy and BATTERED HER!" :lmao: :lmao:

Apparently we find something out about Bobby tonight in Eastenders Live

The sad thing I noticed when watching the flashback episode was how much I missed Lucy and if they'd have used her right since her return in 2012, she could've developed fine storylines. That week leading up to her death she was really turning a corner development wise, I love Hetti Bywater! She bought a certain vulnerability to Lucy

Archived