Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HuffingtonP: Gaga was the biggest pop star in the world What happened?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

InsideOutright

I agree with the paragraph about Katy...

Clearly whoever wrote this article believes that relevance is determined almost entirely by who is on the radio. As annoying and sad as it is, just because Gaga's music isn't played on the radio as much anymore compared to her contemporaries doesn't mean she's "over". :crossed:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont agree with the fact that shes over but I do agree that shes not as big as she used to be- she stopped writing music about things that people could relate to and started writing music for herself. 

She made one album that could be labelled "not relatable" or "written for herself" and y'all act like that's all she's going to do for the rest of her career.   :fail: When has she ever done the same thing on her albums? She changes and evolves from album to album. She'll never make an ARTPOP again just like she'll never make a Born This Way, The Fame, or The Fame Monster again. Can she make something of the same quality or better? Absolutely. But she'll never be in the exact same place as she was when she wrote those albums. Her lyrical content is going to change for the next album just like it has for every other album. She isn't going to write for herself for the rest of her career just because she did it on ARTPOP. She's gonna be fine. She's already fine. She's already more successful and appreciated than she was a year ago. Just because one article is being a little negative toward her doesn't change the fact that she's doing phenomenal right now in her career and her personal life. She's in the best state I've ever seen her in since I've become a fan, so I'm expecting great things on the next album.

her off-brand engagement to Taylor Kinney (he proposed with a heart-shaped ring on Valentine's day!) is barely news

That line instantly made this article a load of crap :lmao: It's been EVERYWHERE

so are they saying she needs to be inauthentic to return at the top of her super stardom?

Yes, but authentically inauthentic. Whatever the **** that means.

Seriously, I can't parse anything out of that but gibberish.

NewYorkCity

Now, her off-brand engagement to Taylor Kinney (he proposed with a heart-shaped ring on Valentine's day!) is barely news.

Stopped reading here.

She has been on the news for the whole week. 

Try again.

Also, I don't think that posting this here with all the positivity that we have is neccessary. Sorry that's my opinion.

Gaga is surrounded by only and ONLY positive stuff at the moment; we have so much great stuff happening and you guys are still discussing this absolute bulls*it. Let's just forget this thread already.

KingOfSpain

Not going to pay attention to s*it like this in the middle of all this positivity that's surrounding her at the moment. 

When there's an artist who can get back on top the easiest, it's Gaga, cause that amount of talent is out of this world.

this

/thread

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

so are they saying she needs to be inauthentic to return at the top of her super stardom?

They're saying pop artists are essentialy inauthentic because you have to be able to connect with basically everyone to be on top so you can't have strong actions and opinions 'cause that will throw people off. That's what Katy Perry does. So acording to the article in order for her to gain her success back she needs to dumb down and try to be relatable again. It's ****ed up but it's completely true.

until she can channel the authentic inauthenticity

little monsters' cue in 3, 2, 1.

Like always, an article with negative points on LG is written by a biased and pressed writer.  :troll:

I spot no lies :applause:

This should be a reminder to you, Gaga. Even if you are the most powerful pop star out there, you'll sink lower if you don't keep your **** together. You did that with ARTPOP. Look what happened. :coffee:

You better serve better than BTW on the next era

Rabbit Heart

Nothing new here! Media, as the last 3 years, is trying to break her down, while glorifying some other popular people (who probably pay them to write **** like this). There's one thing this writer said that it's true and that is "Katy Perry stands for NOTHING!".

And if Gaga is "over", why the hell are you writing an article about her, you're basicly styding her...

This is a messed up world, especially when it's about business and money!  :shrug:

androiduser

What happened was she released (commercial) music that didn't resonate with the general public.

As soon as she released an album (C2C) with an un-pretentious concept and killer vocals, she was awarded for it by her peers and the media.

It's really simple.... the GP can smell a failed concept from a mile away.

Commercial pop posing as commercial pop is awarded,

art posing as art is awarded,

commercial pop posing as art - flops.

That's the way it is, that's the way it's always been, and it's completely justifiable.

Archived