๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne on Gaga's new album: "Hopefully the best album of the decade"

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

soz but no. Every (Gaga) album has topped the last imo and I see it as impossible to top ARTPOP. :giveup:

Excited tho. :pole:

This so much! :excited2:

Born this way is my favorite though. I just laughed at the comment cuz it was funny as ARTPOP is so easy to top that even red and blue sequel can top it. Its impossible to not top ARTPOP as facts proven

That doesn't mean that you can laugh at them for having a different opinion? :huh:

Sounds like he's the lead producer. If he is...ย  :flutter:

ย 

I'm so done with this "album of the decade" thing, though. You can't just go around saying that about your own work.ย  :fail:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canสนt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

AquaFire Witch

I think it would be a rush if she put anything new out this year. I think the Jazz stuff is plenty. She just finished touring for ARTPOP and is busy with Cheek To Cheek. She needs to breathe somewhere in between all of this!

I hope this will shut up the people who say that she is going to put out something new this year

No she won't! Just deal with it!

Confirming it once in that interview wasn't enough for them

45l8GQw.gif

However, I'm glad that they're planning on recording a bunch of songs and then slowly selecting the best. That's how you make a great record.

ย 

With ARTPOP, it seems like she pretty much included every track except maybe 3 or 4 and that's why we had a bunch of filler tracks. She needs people around her that are more critical and who will help her select only the BEST.ย 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

djBuffoon

soz but no. Every (Gaga) album has topped the last ย imo and I see it as impossible to top ARTPOP. :giveup:

This, but I am hopeful. :giveup:

elijahfan

It's like he's saying all the things I want to hear....... :giveup: She might be working on her masterpiece, guys.

Archived