Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne on Gaga's new album: "Hopefully the best album of the decade"

Henry

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Best album of the decade? havent they heard of Britney Jean?

I ****ing love that album. Gems like Work Bitch, Perfume, Alien, Til Its Gone, Don't Cry, Brightest Morning Star, Hold A

on Tite are all flawless and other songs like Tik Tik Boom, It Should Be Easy and Now That I Found You Are also very good.

Chillen With You is **** tho and Passenger and Body Ache are average at best so those stop the album from being one of the best of the decade but Britney did put out a very good album with BJ.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Not news. Whoever was expecting anything new from her solo-wise was just delusional.

She doesn't just pop songs out like Ririh, she takes her time and makes sure it's good cause she makes QUALITY music.

Brooke Hoegan

if she really needs time, then ok, BUT

I'm so done with people actually being HAPPY she will release in 2016 and not 2015

like, WHEN did delays make her work better ? :wtf:

a little reminder : she was suppose to deliver with ARTPOP, and she failed *, and she worked on it for fukcing TWO YEARS :fail:

she wrote both TFM and BTW for only a year or so, and at least they didn't sound like they should have been released at least 6 months earlier... and no, hip surgery didn't push the album - it was planned for Nov '13 a YEAR in advance, look it up  :kissga:

* that album is comparable with Prism on account of more than just sales, see receipts from Metacritic :sweep:

Lmao, gettin me excited. But please stop the whole "album of the decade" thing. Like sheesh how many times u gonna pull that card huh?

Psychedelic

It was obvious she wasn't getting anything out so soon, let the girl take her time... One more year of wait is fine with me as long as we don't get another ARPOP-sized mess of disorganization!

Fiona Apple

I ****ing love that album. Gems like Work Bitch, Perfume, Alien, Til Its Gone, Don't Cry, Brightest Morning Star, Hold A

on Tite are all flawless and other songs like Tik Tik Boom, It Should Be Easy and Now That I Found You Are also very good.

Chillen With You is **** tho and Passenger and Body Ache are average at best so those stop the album from being one of the best of the decade but Britney did put out a very good album with BJ.

I really like Britney.But are you serious? Yea I do kinda like Work Bitch,Alen and Perfume..But all the others you said are really horrible.

Fiona Apple

Its good they take their times. dont want no rushed album like ARTPOP.

ARTPOP was anything but rushed..They took 2 years to make it  :toofloppy:

ViviLittleM

I don't mind if she wants to take her time to make it perfect, plus we'll be getting "Till It Happens To You" soon.

Hopefully in HQ somewhere :rip:

Archived