Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[POLL] Lady Gaga vs Tony Bennett for Grammy Award

Bradley

GAGA BS TONY  

41 members have voted

1. 1. GAGA VS TONY

Featured Posts

Bradley

Just curious, but who do you think would win if they both are nominated separately for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album? Discuss and let the battle begin.  :creepflop:

Tony%20Bennett%20Publicity%20Photo_NA.jp

Lady-Gaga-Performing-at-the-Oscars.jpg

SlaeUrAnus

Tony.

He is an established Jazz artist and practically wins almost best Traditional Pop Album every time.

In my messy era.

soundwave

Most certainly Tony. He is very well known amongst those who are fans of the genre in comparison to Gaga. 

Bradley

Tony.

He is an established Jazz artist and practically wins almost best Traditional Pop Album every time.

Most certainly Tony. He is very well known amongst those who are fans of the genre in comparison to Gaga. 

True he's like the most powerful and famous artist in the jazz industry but we all know that the Grammys actually values popularity a lot we all know Gaga is much more powerful than Tony in selling albums, so who knows?  :creepflop:

Gianni Versace

Tony.

VOLANTIS

If she does a Solo Jazz Album it will still count as Pop Vocal.

And we all know sales mean nothing for GRAMMYs  :later:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

I feel it would be Gaga because she's a great singer at her peak. Tony is a legend and also the biggest force in the genre, but he IS 90 so he can't deliver vocals that are anywhere near as good as Gaga's.

Its hard to choose.. but I think its Tony. He's been singing jazz for almost 66 years.

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Cody Draco

I feel it would be Gaga because she's a great singer at her peak. Tony is a legend and also the biggest force in the genre, but he IS 90 so he can't deliver vocals that are anywhere near as good as Gaga's.

This. :yes:

Archived