Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which of the ones that got away were you most pressed at ?

Versace

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which were you most pressed at for not geting the single treatment

• Boys Boys Boys
    • Starstuck
    • Dance In The Dark
    • Monster
    • Scheisse
    • Hair
    • Gypsy
    • MANiCURE
    • Venus

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

I know you don't want to hear this, but Heavy Metal Lover and Sexxx Dreams are notably absent from the poll.

They Slay  :bunny:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teri Hatcher

I'm addicted to the one that got away

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

SilkSpectre0

Venus hurts the most because we got a glimpse of what could have been.

Frankly though, the entire ARTPOP era I wanted Aura and the Telephone sequel. I don't care how it would have done on the charts, the video would have slayed lives and the performances would have been so amazing.

This! I wanted a Ruth venus video so bad

GagaDragon

Monster would have done the best out of that lot imo followed by DITD. She was at her peak then and both would have done well.

Surprised that Scheisse has the most votes, i would think the oddness of it would be a turn off for the GP. Gypsy would be a terrible choice, Venus would have done better.

gagzus

Boys Boys Boys WAS going to be a single but interscope pushed for the first single off TFM earlier than she wanted.

I'm sure she didn't want to give us TFM till 2010 tbh but whatever.

I genuinely thought Scheiße was FINALLY gonna be a single when the FAME campaign started and she mentioned it as bein the song for the campaign.

And I was shocked she ignored fans after she asked us which song after applause we wanted as a single and she then said she wanted both SD & MANiCURE ... And then we ended up with Venus which was then changed to DWUW mess

Lona Delery

MANiCURE is hated by the fanbase, but it'd have been a massive hit. So I'll go with MANiCURE.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Boys Boys Boys WAS going to be a single but interscope pushed for the first single off TFM earlier than she wanted.

I'm sure she didn't want to give us TFM till 2010 tbh but whatever.

It was the other way around, I thought.

Aura and Gypsy/Venus

Venus hurts the most because we got a glimpse of what could have been.

Frankly though, the entire ARTPOP era I wanted Aura and the Telephone sequel. I don't care how it would have done on the charts, the video would have slayed lives and the performances would have been so amazing.

YES THIS :giveup:

XoXoJoanneGaga

Starstruck and Monster, would have both been #1 or close to it and had amazing videos. 

What's with all the Scheisse votes? I know most fans on here joined during the BTW era but that would have done terribly as a single, and we already got two semi-videos for it from the FAME commercial and that other ad with the teal hair.

Archived