đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I Didn't Think ArtRAVE Was That Great

Doogi

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

It wasn't my favorite either but only because mine felt rushed/short and I wanted Gaga to sing more of the choruses on the songs. 

But it did look AMAZING.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the main focus should be on the performer and not the stage. Having said that, I have been TMB 1.0, TMB 2.0, BTWB, and artRave and artRave was definitely my favorite. Maybe you shouldn't sit so close to the stage so you won't see imperfections :ohwell:

artRaver

I loved artRAVE. I don't think that every stage needs to be an extravaganza and one up the previous one it's okay to be simplistic sometimes.   :laughga:

Besides, I was too busy enjoying the confetti, lasers, music and time with friends to really care about the stage.

:flutter: 

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

yeah it's her worst tour

butit's not that bad

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

HarryTheNight

I went to the BTWB and the artRave and the latter was better for energy while the BTWB was better for the theatrics. 

this exactly

I just wish I had gotten the chance to experience the Born This Way Ball 

it haunts me every day that I didn't get to go

I think I would trade all 3 artRaves I went to for 1 BTWB

I loved the artRave so so so much but I still think BTWB > artRave

I just wish I had gotten the chance to experience the Born This Way Ball

it haunts me every day that I didn't get to go

I think I would trade all 3 artRaves I went to for 1 BTWB

This tbh :giveup:
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

GreenEyes

Gaga is never cheap. Everything is detailed to perfection especially her tours. That lighting? The screens? Gaga and cheap should never be in the same sentence when it comes to her work :toofunny:

This tbh :giveup:

don't get me wrong I loved every second of every rave I went to but I had been planning going to the born this way ball for over a year and I think i just will never get over not seeing it 

I didn't like the costumes for the dancers. (I hated them a lot actually).

And the stage was boring without lighting but, that was kind of the point so it's hard to fault them for that too much. The lighting did work well with the stage.

Other than that I loved it. :giveup: It was a great time and everything else was perfect. The Ratchet part was my favorite. And MANiCURE, and DWUW :giveup: And BTW and Gypsy, ahhh everything was so great and it's all coming back to me right now :')

I did sit far away so maybe that actually did make a difference in how I perceived the stage as the member below says.

IMO, artRAVE is more appreciated by the fans who sat further away from the stage. Unfortunately the people on the floor, especially the ones close to the stage, did not get the light show that those in the seats did. The lights are where all the money was at this time around but I definitely hope she focuses on the stage next tour.

Poorly built? :Chica:

tumblr_n544pp13pU1qbywn0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5q1hveY6q1rvvk8yo3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n5q1hveY6q1rvvk8yo2_r1_500.gif

oprah-book2.gif

I was at Artrave Houston and a piece of the lighting on the runway fell of right next to me. It was pretty cheap. 

Archived