💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I Didn't Think ArtRAVE Was That Great

Doogi

Featured Posts

I mean honestly I was in the front row on the floor at MSG in NYC, and the set itself looked very poorly built. It looked like styrofoam. You could see lines in it too. It had no color, no life, just plain white. Like clay. It looked very cheap. I had more fun at the Monster Ball, which was a little better put together in my opinion, and I never got to go to the Born This Way Ball because of the cancellation, but I think everyone can agree that the stage and production of that show blew away the artrave and all her other tours. Idk... the artRave just felt cheap. Does anyone feel how I feel? Maybe it's because I was right in front of the speakers so it was blaring and I couldn't hear Gaga singing that well over the insanely loud speakers and I also didn't get to see all the lights and stuff, which im told is intense.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

wwll it surely made ha enough money to finance the cheek to cheek era and earnin' ha that sixth grammy :derpga:

lamaisongaga.com

Hmm maybe, but in my case it's the only Gaga tour that I went to and it was an incredible experience. :giveup::legend: 

I went to the BTWB and the artRave and the latter was better for energy while the BTWB was better for the theatrics. 

I've been to all 3 & front row, artRAVE was the most fun

/thread.

Poorly built? :Chica:tumblr_n544pp13pU1qbywn0o1_1280.jpgtumblr_n5q1hveY6q1rvvk8yo3_r1_500.giftumblr_n5q1hveY6q1rvvk8yo2_r1_500.gifoprah-book2.gif
MTE, the whole GA feels like you're in a space ship & on another planet!

No, I liked artRAVE's stage a lot better. The runways were a very cool, different idea, and it made everything feel more personal. The set is white because the show's lighting is impeccable and created different feels for everything song. The lights transformed the white set to whatever she wanted, as well as the screens, which had beautiful backdrops and interludes. I thought it was her most fun and visually interesting tour yet.

RAMROD

I've been to all 3 & front row, artRAVE was the most fun

/thread.

MTE, the whole GA feels like you're in a space ship & on another planet!

True, it was magical and ravey :legend:

tumblr_n544pp13pU1qbywn0o3_1280.jpg

:flutter:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RainingOnMe

Acuerdo. Fue muy barato, pero, a mí los puntales fueron interesantes. Qué lastima que Gaga no usó todo su potencial.

No, I liked artRAVE's stage a lot better. The runways were a very cool, different idea, and it made everything feel more personal. The set is white because the show's lighting is impeccable and created different feels for everything song. The lights transformed the white set to whatever she wanted, as well as the screens, which had beautiful backdrops and interludes. I thought it was her most fun and visually interesting tour yet.

Actually the visuals one the cloud castle come from 4 projecters above the stage, so even shows that don't have the screen still get some of the visuals (Ottawa, Zenith De Paris)

Alien Tulip

I was front row at MSG too and I didn't really enjoy the show that much too. What I hate about gaga's tours is that the stage gets bigger and bigger and although fans might enjoy and think its cute, I personally hate it because its too distracting and extremely unnecessary. I would rather attend a gaga concert held at a club or theater. My first Gaga concert was at radio city music hall for monster ball 1.0 and for me that was the best lady gaga concert I've attended. Big stages, props etc are TOO tacky and exhausting.

Archived