💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I Didn't Think ArtRAVE Was That Great

Doogi

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARTrave was really fun and I had a great time at my show, but I prefer the theater of her previous tours. I understand why Gaga would have wanted to do a tour like ARTrave, it was far less serious and just a good time. I hope she pushes herself even more in her theater during the next era though, I kind of even hope for less crowd interaction with her spreading her message seamlessly through the shows dialogue. (eg "Well sure.*dancer/character name*... That sounds like fun, but I'd rather go partying in *insert city name here*" or "You know what *dancers name* I f*cking hate homophobes." ect)

The Born This Way Ball is my favourite tour tbh, I feel terrible for the fans that didn't get to see it because it was amazing. Tbh even The Fame Ball beats ARTrave for me in terms of creativity and in terms of performance.

She looked great during ARTrave and the stage and light show was amazing but I'm a theater kid and that's really what I missed from ARTrave.

shaneybaby

I just wish I had gotten the chance to experience the Born This Way Ball 

it haunts me every day that I didn't get to go

I think I would trade all 3 artRaves I went to for 1 BTWB

I loved the artRave so so so much but I still think BTWB > artRave

honestly it wasn't half as much fun or full of energy for me 

I've been to TMB and TBTWB and artRAVE. ArtRAVE was my favorite, she sounded better in an arena than a stadium and everything was much closer and personal. And ARTPOP isn't even my favorite album but the concert >>>>>>

honestly it was extremely cheap-feeling but that was kind of the point. Plus the cheapness was masked by the insane light-show.

I only got to see TMB and artRAVE because both of my BTWB dates got cancelled. I thought TMB was much better when you're in GA because with artRAVE you can't really see the lights. That plus I can't really think of an "epic" moment in artRave and none of the outfits hold a candle to some of the iconic TMB ones like the Living Dress and her LoveGame nun outfit.

AlphaMonster

I agree with the white thing's looking like styrofoam... It looked very cheap honestly, other than there was a lack of cohesion compared to monster ball...

But I think Born This Way Ball was better than all of them. Only bad of part of Born This Way Ball for me Gaga's being up there on the castle while judas is performed, she had to be between dancers  :)

In the Monster Ball, backdrop videos felt sloppy just like ArtRave's backdrop videos. I think Gaga should spend more time on that. Madonna's backdrops are always gorgeous, and unbelievably cohesive .... I except the same detailed backdrops from Gaga for next tour, if there will be any ...

monsterdreams

It may not have been as complicated and theatrical but the atmosphere is incredible

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

AlphaMonster

I only got to see TMB and artRAVE because both of my BTWB dates got cancelled. I thought TMB was much better when you're in GA because with artRAVE you can't really see the lights. That plus I can't really think of an "epic" moment in artRave and none of the outfits hold a candle to some of the iconic TMB ones like the Living Dress and her LoveGame nun outfit.

I did not see it live but inferring from livestream, Venus seemed like the epic moment. Aura could be done so much more epic, song was really suitable for that, and oh yeah gypsy too !!!

Seashell Bikini

The Born This Way Ball stage remains her most expensive one but I thought the artRAVE set was good for a change and this time the focus was not on the stage itself but on the runways, the light show, the confetti, the effects. And Gaga as a performer grew so much. I also saw her on the Born This Way Ball and I felt like her singing was million times better at the artRAVE. It depends on which part of the tour you saw her because she started improvising and singing better just as the NA leg was ending and she was moving to Japan. I saw her twice in the UK and she was ON FIRE. I've never seen her so energetic and sounding so good. 

Cody Draco

I didn't get to go since she didn't tour in a city near me, but judging from the hq Paris livestream and other videos, the tour seemed good but not Teenage Cream your pants amazing. :shrug:

Archived