💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga BullSh*tting Us ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

You guys know i love Gaga deuh since i'm here..

But Gaga always has a heartfelt story about every single artist she pays tribute to, from Elton to Carole King, and now Stevie Wonder..

it was reported that she said this on stage:

Gaga said she remembered putting in her first CD into the CD player  a Wonder disc.

"You truly are the reason that I'm here today. Thank you so much,"

I mean i can understand that she loves many artists, but it feels like she pulls something from her childhood out of thin air just to look reliable.. and i guess its not wrong if she really apreciates the artist.

258EEDE200000578-0-image-a-113_142374604

Thoughts ?

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine if you become famous and then you play a tribute concert to Gaga, and the RIhanna, and then Katy, and the Nicki, and then Lana (assuming you are fans of all of them).

Would you be lying every time you said they inspired you?

Andy McQueen

I do believe she says the truth. I too have many, many, many, many icons and idols! It doesn't seem forced to me. Gaga is influenced by a lot of different people and I think that's great! 

SissyFromSpace

No she's not and fans need to stop looking so deep into stuff like this :roll:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Monster2015

You guys know i love Gaga deuh since i'm here..

But Gaga always has a heartfelt story about every single artist she pays tribute to, from Elton to Carole King, and now Stevie Wonder..

it was reported that she said this on stage:

Gaga said she remembered putting in her first CD into the CD player  a Wonder disc.

"You truly are the reason that I'm here today. Thank you so much,"

I mean i can understand that she loves many artists, but it feels like she pulls something from her childhood out of thin air just to look reliable.. and i guess its not wrong if she really apreciates the artist.

258EEDE200000578-0-image-a-113_142374604

Thoughts ?

were you there during Gaga's childhood? how would you know? Just saying...

Blue Jeans

Imagine if you become famous and then you play a tribute concert to Gaga, and the RIhanna, and then Katy, and the Nicki, and then Lana (assuming you are fans of all of them).

Would you be lying every time you said they inspired you?

ihyv03s.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Pure Adrenaline

idk I assume it' like listening to alot of artists ..... for example Is Gaga the only singer u listen to? probably not ... imagine now u would want to become singer and u do and then think about back then when u were just listening to ur favourite artists u wouldn't mention only Gaga right :shrug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

elijahfan

I think that everyone has a story whenever it comes to great musicians. If you were a musician and had to pay tribute to a legend, I'm 100% sure you'd find something to say.

Robinladen

I do genuinely believe that Gaga has a wide knowledge about artists and their music. From pop to jazz to heavy metal.

Papasquat

ihyv03s.gif

You get what he's trying to say though. You have all of these artists around at the same time that were on all of the time.

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

CannaeDrive

You can listen to as many artists and music genre that you want and appreciate so many of them, so no.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived