💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why didn't Gaga perform at the 2010 VMAs or 2012 grammys?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

It seems incredibly strange to me that Gaga didn't perform at either of these events. At the 2010 VMAs, she won 8 awards and wore the most iconic outfit of her career. At the 2012 she was nominated in 3 major categories. Both times were during an album cycle and both times she attended the show. At the 2010 Vmas she could've performed a medley of Telephone and Bad Romance and at the 2012 grammys she could've performed Marry The Night or used the show to spawn a sixth single.

Why didn't she perform? Was this ever explained?

Born To Slay

She performed all the other years. I'm sure she can't perform every year...

Britney performed at the Vmas 3 years in a row, I don't see why Gaga wouldn't be allowed to.

VMA's 2010: she did have a single out at that time

GRAMMY's 2012: She performed at the 2011 GRAMMY Nominations concert + she was starting her blackout at that time.

She was too busy? And the 2010 VMA'a were practically a Gaga show. It was all about her if she performed too they might as well could have called it a Lady Gaga special. :toofunny:

Born To Slay

VMA's 2010: she did have a single out at that time

GRAMMY's 2012: She performed at the 2011 GRAMMY Nominations concert + she was starting her blackout at that time.

Okay, but just becuase she had the nominations concert doesn't mean she can't perform at the show and if she was going on blackout, why'd she go at all?

Didn't she perform MTN at the 2012 grammys?

No, it was the nominations concert, but it was amazing I remember she did a flawless version of You&I with that country girl or something too.

She pretty much started the blackout at the start of 2012. I'm confident she wouldn't have even attended the Grammys that year if she wasn't up for AOTY. She didn't even walk the carpet.

VMAs 2010... I guess the era was pretty much done by that point. It would've been cool to do an album medley or something but she was busy on tour and there wasn't a current single so it would've been kinda strange.

Archived