new music

FROOT album leak discussion

Minaj

Featured Posts

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
witchcocktor

The album is not bad, there are some very good songs, but EH remains superior.

LEkv1sR.gif

FJ ****s on EH, sorry dude.

Am I A Girl

The album is Sooo good!! Sad though it leaked before album came out

Already preordered

Digital

Deluxe cd

7" box set

I love it ! Blue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:legend: :legend: :legend

Feel kinda sad for Miranda :( but I'm planing to buy the album digitally and physically 

With Electra Heart she tied herself in conceptual knots and it backfired so with Froot she wanted to regain her poise and hone her craft. I think her best is yet to come.

What do you mean it backfired?

Brainiac

It's funny how on iTunes the entire record has to be labeled explicit because of one curse word in one song lol.

Ok, I have listened to the album a few times and I love it. 

I've been a fan since her first album and I can really hear that this album means a lot to her. It's so different from Electra Heart so it's pretty clear that not everyone will like it. For me this album is more "Marina" than EH. I don't know how to explain but it feels so authentic to me. 

My favorite songs so far are Savages, Froot, I'm a Ruin and Can't Pin Me Down. 

High King

Ok, I have listened to the album a few times and I love it. 

I've been a fan since her first album and I can really hear that this album means a lot to her. It's so different from Electra Heart so it's pretty clear that not everyone will like it. For me this album is more "Marina" than EH. I don't know how to explain but it feels so authentic to me. 

My favorite songs so far are Savages, Froot, I'm a Ruin and Can't Pin Me Down. 

Literally all of this, including the songs. (Can't Pin Me Down is my favorite, yet no one else seems to like it)

These songs sound like polished, modern, mature versions of Marina's most earliest/unreleased songs, and I'm loving it.

I think this is already my favorite Marina album.

RAMROD

It's funny how on iTunes the entire record has to be labeled explicit because of one curse word in one song lol.

We should think of the kids! :lolgaga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thefamebitch

I have to say I really enjoyed this album! Very in line with marinas style of music. My favorite tracks are: Happy, Froot, Blue, Forget and Weeds

Ok 2seconds: Blue, Immortal, Happy, Froot, I'm a Ruin, Forget, Weeds, Savages, Gold, Better Than That, Solitaire, Can't Pin Me Down are masterpiece. Oops all the song are :eek:  I really adore the full album, I was super fan of Electra Heart, i don't really appreciate FJ but I admit it contains some good songs. But omg i was scary to be disapointed but I'm just enchanted.

Godess Marina congratulation you have two of your album in my Top 3 of the best album of all the time of the universe!

tumblr_nj9krtrot91r3ptbfo1_500.gif

michaelxfennell

It's good, very Marina. Her melodies and lyrics are always on point. I prefer the style of Electra Heart but I can definitely see myself falling in love with FROOT.

Archived