Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga ever 'truly' go back to CrazyGa?

uranus

Featured Posts

As we are all aware, Gaga is in the middle of the C2C era. All throughout this era she's been dressing and acting very classy and looking absolutely stunning in every way possible... but do you think that the way she's been dressing and acting during C2C will have an affect on how she dresses and acts after C2C?

I love that she's really happy performing jazz, and I really love C2C, but do you think that we will ever get truly 'crazy' Gaga back?

Tbh, although I wouldn't mind if she stayed how she is now - it's the best she's looked in ages - I would miss CrazyGa because she's such an icon in the music industry and it's what she's most famous for imo.

Thoughts?

don’t you know my a** is famous

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucifer

Do you think that Gaga will go back to her old gays?

That was what I read :smh:

OT: I don't know. I think she'll surprise us 

:confused: she's been wearing all sorts of different styles like she usually does, it's just that she's always in Lady mode at the high-profile events

yup, during the BTWB blackout everyone was freaking out like "omg shes never gonna be a blonde again, omg shes gonna stop wearing crazy outfits" and she ended up surprising us all. I think dressing "crazy" is a part of her and i dont think shes ever gonna stop (she hopefully wont)

yup, during the BTWB blackout everyone was freaking out like "omg shes never gonna be a blonde again, omg shes gonna stop wearing crazy outfits" and she ended up surprising us all. I think dressing "crazy" is a part of her and i dont think shes ever gonna stop (she hopefully wont)

Very true!

don’t you know my a** is famous

I'm sure she will. She loves haute couture too much to just wear plain old clothes all the time. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived