💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt [Streaming now on Netflix]

Spock

Featured Posts

2014_0509_NBCUXD_Upfront2014_Unbreakable

Netflix's new comedy from “30 Rock" creators Tina Fey and Robert Carlock, tells the story of Kimmy, who after living in a cult for fifteen years, decides to reclaim her life and start over in New York City. Armed with just a backpack, light-up sneakers, and a couple of way-past-due library books, she's ready to take on a world she didn't even think existed anymore. Wide-eyed but resilient, nothing is going to stand in her way. She quickly finds a new job (working for a neurotic socialite played by Jane Krakowski), a new roommate (Tituss Burgess), and a new beginning.

Starts streaming on March 6 :party:

who will love me when the night is over

Wasn't there a movie with that some concept? Bout a family living in a bunker, cause they thought there was something nuclear going on? Whatever. :toofunny: It looks cute, maybe I'll check it out when it comes out.

Wasn't there a movie with that some concept? Bout a family living in a bunker, cause they thought there was something nuclear going on? Whatever. :toofunny: It looks cute, maybe I'll check it out when it comes out.

:lmao: omg yes! with Brendan Fraiser back when he was hot :flutter:

who will love me when the night is over

Interlude

Looks good! I'll definitely be watching this :)

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Vernier

Tina Fey is life, so I'll be tuning in for this. I miss 30 Rock so much :cry:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• 1 month later...
Computer

I've just been watching this.  It's so good.  I'm on episode 8.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Computer

Episode 9 at 21:30 the Katy Perry shade :air: 

Papasquat

Finished it last night. It actually surprised me by how funny it was. I really liked it. 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Computer

Finished it last night. It actually surprised me by how funny it was. I really liked it. 

​I laughed out loud several times which is unusual for me.

• 3 weeks later...
Blue Jeans

I really thought i was going to cringe a lot while watching this series, but i've finished and the first season was amazing, i laughed more than i thought i would.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived