💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I need some infos for the next album.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

I know with ARTPOP we had TOO MUCH infos about the album before... (and it was delayed because of the accident :/)

But here, we have almost nothing.

I don't want so much infos, but at least a "direction" for the music.

I want SURPRISE too, but I need one info, at least.

Teal Ambition

We probably have no info because its not coming out soon. Its better that way.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

yASSsss

I'd like to be surprised this time.
so no info for me :P

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Haroon

Well we've gotten some info about who she's working with nowadays, whether or not their songs together make the album we don't know and won't know until the time comes  :shrug:

I don't want to know ANYTHING. I want her to just announce a single and the album release date a week or two before like all the other artists.

We can have pictures from the studio, but please NO song lyrics, titles, clips, descriptions of each song and hype. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

monketsharona

I hope she'll say absolutely nothing about it ^^

Just the title of the album, few months before the release. A lead single. And the tracklist while it's on Itunes for presale.

Other than this I don't want any info about the theme, the genre, no samples. Nothing ^^

Crazy fans with boring afternoons will do the most again tho. Fake snippets, titles and photoshoots are comming our way. And oc a new wave of "insiders" with twitter accounts

ViviLittleM

Crazy fans with boring afternoons will do the most again tho. Fake snnipets, titles and photoshoots are comming our way. And oc a new wave of "insiders" with twitter accounts

lmao this, not ready

Bloody

I don't want to know ANYTHING. I want her to just announce a single and the album release date a week or two before like all the other artists.

We can have pictures from the studio, but please NO song lyrics, titles, clips, descriptions of each song and hype. 

same  :yes:

Funny, that's arguably the most exciting part of an album campaign, next to the release. I love reading theories regarding titles and song descriptions. And hearing a sung lyric that I've read for months feels incredible (I still remember the shivers upon finally hearing BTW's chorus).

But I agree about clips. They are just so... anticlimactic. The teasers from Gagavision were great, tho. But it's really weird how G.U.Y.'s chorus sound much better in the clip than in the actual song.

Funny, that's arguably the most exciting part of an album campaign, next to the release. I love reading theories regarding titles and song descriptions. And hearing a sung lyric that I've read for months feels incredible (I still remember the shivers upon finally hearing BTW's chorus).

But I agree about clips. They are just so... anticlimactic. The teasers from Gagavision were great, tho. But it's really weird how G.U.Y.'s chorus sound much better in the clip than in the actual song.

Clips are terrible, yes.

I would like her to first release the music, then talk about it. For example, a nice sit down where she talks about the creative process of each song and etc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ5UQOMlEQo

^^ something like this

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived