Madonna releases 3 more songs on itunes

TRILL MONSTER

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

medoner_zps32ad55b8.jpg

:fan:

Rhenna pls

tumblr_m8lrqiDNOC1qd8t4mo1_500.gif

JK. Am waiting to spend my coins on the last three tracks of Rebel Heart even if it means waiting till March

Cody Draco

I have the entire Super Deluxe album already.

like-a-virgin.jpg

25 tracks including the #1 hits Hold Tight and Autotune Baby.

like-a-virgin.jpg

Iconic is so much better now!! I'm beginning to like Joan of Arc, the demo didn't do much for me. But what did she do to Hold Tight? The demo was perfect :giveup:

Haroon

I'd never heard the demos of these songs so my first listen was fresh without influence and I LOVE Hold Tight! :excited: Joan of Arc I found a bit boring but it picked up and it was good :music: Iconic is alright but I keep hearing parts of Bionic by Christina Aguilera in that song :duck:

I loooooved Hold Tight, but not so much the other two  :shrug:

I love how Joan starts, just guitar, but then that pop beat... I dunno... Didn't do much for me. And Iconic I can see myself liking it in the future, but right now it just seems noisy and messy.

Hold Tight and Joan of Arc are my favorites this time around.

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

I loooooved Hold Tight, but not so much the other two  :shrug:

I love how Joan starts, just guitar, but then that pop beat... I dunno... Didn't do much for me. And Iconic I can see myself liking it in the future, but right now it just seems noisy and messy.

you will like iconic, it's one of my fave now

I don't like the new version of Joan of Arc. The demo wasn't great neither btw. :ohno:

I didn't listen to Hold Tight and Iconic before and it's really good. It sounds clearer than the 6 other songs we got weeks ago... :flutter:

Archived