💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HQ Snippet: "Till It Happens To You" - Discussion Thread

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Katie14

I really love Gaga´s vocals on this, but don´t you think the lyrics are rather shallow??? I like the song, don´t get me wrong but it seems to me that Captain Obvious kinda strikes in here :laughga: "Till it happens to you, you won´t know how I feel", well, you don´t say :laughga:

Other than that, it´s really a great song :fan:

I really love Gaga´s vocals on this, but don´t you think the lyrics are rather shallow??? I like the song, don´t get me wrong but it seems to me that Captain Obvious kinda strikes in here :laughga: "Till it happens to you, you won´t know how I feel", well, you don´t say :laughga:

But the point of the song is to shed light on the fact that people tend to push victims under the rug and minimize th e trauma of rape. In the song, Gaga is saying, how can you just dismiss me and say to be strong and move on, etc when you have no idea what I'm going through? It's about addressing the lack of sympathy and sensitivity towards rape victims.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Monster

But the point of the song is to shed light on the fact that people tend to push victims under the rug and minimize th e trauma of rape. In the song, Gaga is saying, how can you just dismiss me and say to be strong and move on, etc when you have no idea what I'm going through? It's about addressing the lack of sympathy and sensitivity towards rape victims.

​Yes, I get it, it´s a strong message, a strong song, but it´s still kinda straight forward and obvious... :shrug: 

Katie14

​Yes, I get it, it´s a strong message, a strong song, but it´s still kinda straight forward and obvious... :shrug: 

As obvious as it is, a lot of people still treat victims with little sensitivity and respect. so maybe they need this kind of reminder and perspective. 

YASSSSS GAGA

SLAY THOSE THEATRICAL ROCK VOCALS :giveup:

is there a higher quality version????

​Hahaha yes just like Gaga's famous quote "If you don't have any shadows then you're not standing in the light"

Well, you don't say?? Obviouslyyy lmfao

gagabro

So I do like this song, but I hope there is a longer version in the future and that they edited the full song for the film. I wish there was one more chorus in the middle. 

My recording of the song. Equally LQ tho and more background noises. Maybe the two versions can be spliced

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ac3Oj6nufK

​ffs, stop clapping and talking. DISRESPECTFUL ****S tbh. don't they know that we're illegally recording something???? :roll: omg stupid ass people

HauntingHollow

My recording of the song. Equally LQ tho and more background noises. Maybe the two versions can be spliced

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ac3Oj6nufK

​Your version would be better than the one we already have without that clapping and talking in background, thanks :kissga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Get ready for me to scream the word invented by a bunch of twinks. #SorryNotSorry

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Tommy Monster

​Hahaha yes just like Gaga's famous quote "If you don't have any shadows then you're not standing in the light"
Well, you don't say?? Obviouslyyy lmfao

​That one is at least a metaphor :toofunga:

Haroon

I think it's got a firework of an instrumental, but besides that I think it's kinda boring :sweat: I like Gaga's vocals towards the end but besides that it's like " :spin: " throughout for me. I just didn't feel anything listening to it :shrug: 

• Admin pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived