HQ Snippet: "Till It Happens To You" - Discussion Thread

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teri Hatcher

Oh my god at this woman if she's so desperate for everyone to hear and cry over this song then why not leak the HQ version anonymously :saladga:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

scorpion

you cant blame Diane though if Monsters keep asking over and over ... and over and over.

youll get the same answer....

over.... and over.... and over

nikola

so at the end will we ever get this song or nah

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

hijadeputa

I hope yall understand by this time that we will NOT get to hear this song and that you should move over

antpats2

You guys still need to wait. It's still coming, probably in September when the movie is released/premieres on TV. You can wait 2 years for ARTPOP but you cant wait a few months for TIHTY when we already have (most of) it in a decent quality? 

ViviLittleM

You guys still need to wait. It's still coming, probably in September when the movie is released/premieres on TV. You can wait 2 years for ARTPOP but you cant wait a few months for TIHTY when we already have (most of) it in a decent quality? 

"decent" skajsajskzjavahajaia

freebit

It's kind of hilarious that the struggle to hear the final product is still going on. Most of us fans have heard it already in some form so it will probably anti-climatic when we do hear the final version with a few more tweaks to it. A Swinefest tea.

Nicole

Tbh fans just need to stop hassling everyone about it. Gaga, Diane, both their teams because it's getting quite ridiculous. If they have a release planned, it will be released. If they don't, just move on? Life isn't perfect. 

Creyk

Tbh fans just need to stop hassling everyone about it. Gaga, Diane, both their teams because it's getting quite ridiculous. If they have a release planned, it will be released. If they don't, just move on? Life isn't perfect. 

We could only move on if Gaga outright said: shut up little bitc*es you will NEVER get it!!!

monketsharona

Gaga owes us nothing concerning this song. She didn't even said it's going to be released. And it's not in Diane's hand to release it or not.

Unfortunately I think she talked to soon, she doesn't know Gaga as we do. 80% of Gaga's music is not mean to be released.

I think we should all move on from this song. It'll probably never happen.

vertigostick

PLEASE: just take this thread, fold it in tiny little pieces and bury it somewhere very VERY DEEP so that no one ever brings it back.

tumblr_mmhw4yPQcH1rc7xgco1_500.gif

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived