💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Yahoo: Tony and Gaga "low point" of the night; Gaga worst dressed

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Madonna and Zendaya best dressed????? nnnn I love Z to death but that hairdo is such a huge turnoff

and Madonna...well... she looked like a retired matador or however u write that  :sweep:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

Obviously a lie when Rhenna and Madonna existed. Nice clickbait though. Wtf did Katy even wear? :lmao: No one payed attention to her.

At the moment when she could most use a turnaround, Madonna, who showed up on the red carpet in a racy, butt-barring ensemble, inexplicably turned in the most passive TV performance of her career. She took the “Lift me up†chorus of her new single “Living for Love†all too literally, as a coterie of dancers tossed her from person to person. It was less reminiscent of the woman-handling “Material Girl†video than of medics gingerly handling someone fresh out of surgery  even though Madonna’s thigh muscles looked as powerful as ever. It was impressive, at least, that she managed to find that many of Maleficent’s nephews to join her backup dancing crew, and that they managed not to impale her.

agree. boring and desperate performance tbh

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

degenerate

she moved too much on stage with that unflattering dress. her vocals are on point, but the performance was just okay. i expected more 

They picked the wrong song, it highlights her vocals terribly. If Tony wasn't there/died she could've done something actually impressive.

RAMROD

It is yahoo, what do we expect??!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

They picked the wrong song, it highlights her vocals terribly. If Tony wasn't there/died she could've done something actually impressive.

well, i enjoyed it.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

MANiDONTCURE

Who even uses yahoo? Their opinions will never be important. They can stay mad google will forever outshine them

^^^

this is getting interesting

oaeP5FCeoTgYo43VGNVjW8y1.gif

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

MonsterOfSpain

LOW: Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett

It’s swell that Gaga wants to give Bennett a boost with her young audience, but there’s something about her camping and vamping it up on the old standards that almost feels like minstrelsy  even before she styled herself and acted like Mae West for her Grammy performance.

welp the Grammy committee doesn't agree.

And also what kind of joke is this, Rihanna best dressed but Gaga and Katy worst? :lmao:

yASSsss

They always b***h gaga.

I'm pressed that Gaga's team chose yahoo for the live streaming :angry:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

degenerate

agree. boring and desperate performance tbh

It's laugh out loud hilarious how over Madonna is right now :lmao: She's a walking joke

Archived