๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy + Madonna will overshadow Gaga at Grammys?

Noah X

Featured Posts

If Gaga cared for possibly being overshadowed, all she has to do is sing her jazz number with Tony then make him disappear, swipe off her elegant gown and go into Telephone in her underwear while Beyonce joins her on stage....ย  :nick:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free My Mind

I want her to sing lush life alot...

ย 

she'll steal the show with vocals...

ย 

it's not always a competition

Don't worry, guys. Gaga will have standing ovations! That's for sure, the audience will do it regardless the quality of the performance because of Tony Bennett. But as we know it, Gaga will deliver so I'm not worried at all. She'll do great.

Gaga's voice >>>>>> to all those 'gigantic productions'ย  :thetea:

All I ever wanted was ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด

The good news is that as they have to get away to do their own show Gaga and Tony will be on early.

Everyone will be so blown away by their performance that they will switch off their TV sets because none of the other basic acts will be worth watching :yes:

SlaeUrAnus

If Gaga cared for possibly being overshadowed, all she has to do is sing her jazz number with Tony then make him disappear, swipe off her elegant gown and go into Telephone in her underwear while Beyonce joins her on stage....ย  :nick:

I really hope this happens.

It would be nice for her to just stand and sing with Tony, but I and others want her to do something unpredictable and rightfully leave all those other basic performers in the shade.

In my messy era.

Pain of fame1

Talent always prevails

ย 

q8tzpls.gif

I want her to sing lush life alot...

ย 

she'll steal the show with vocals...

ย 

it's not always a competition

I somehow hope she sings one ARTPOP song.

I somehow hope she sings one ARTPOP song.

ARTPOP era ended like a year ago.

I could see Madonna stealing the show and I could see Katy wow-ing everyone because she's singing acoustic and people will be surprised to realize she has a decent voice. But I think people will have positive things to say about Gaga's voice.

ย 

It's okay to have multiple artists being recognized for talent and a good show. Gaga will be one of them, don't worry.ย 

Or we could just hope that everyone puts on a great show :ohwell:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Talent always prevails

ย 

q8tzpls.gif

*And that's why Madonna is the most successful & acclaimed female artist of all time.

ย 

*madonna-wink.gif

monketsharona

ย 

Actually it would be a great occasion to perform with Beyoncรƒฦ’ยฉ... It probably won't happen but it would be great to see them performing together one day...

That is such a great idea actually

It could even chart again

Manage Gaga pls :emma:

Archived