💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bates Motel (Thriller) Season 3

Valextra

Featured Posts

Caesium

I can't wait for this, I watched season 1 on Netflix in about 3 days and then ordered season 2 from amazon and watched it in 2 days. The best thing is how the season is short so they make sure there isn't any filler like there are in seasons that go on for 20+ episodes.

Is Queen Bradley really returning? :giveup:

Her shooting Gil is still one of the best moments of the show, I need more bad ass Bradley.

tumblr_n2293h3Y9S1s91f01o7_250.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

• 2 weeks later...
Young Pancake

I just started watching season one 24 hours ago, and I am about to finished the last episode. I love the show so far, I am very picky when it comes to watching TV shows, if the first ten minutes don't hook me, I decide not to watch the rest. This show has hooked me from start to finish, such a thriller.  

• 2 weeks later...
Caesium

Honestly found the premiere a little bit boring, not a lot happened. 

• 2 weeks later...
Morphine Prince

Started watching this show today and I'm already halfway through Season 1. Sad that this isn't being discussed here though. 

Jase

Honestly found the premiere a little bit boring, not a lot happened. 

​Same :noparty: Hoping it's not gonna be season 2 level dull.

Sister

I have just started this series too, it is intriguing so far. I am on season one episode 3.

shwoosh, I am always Latey!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Ambrosia

I started it recently too.  I think I'm on Episode 6.  It's interesting so far but can see how it could turn boring or redundant if they aren't careful.  

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Caesium

Not about the lack of love for this show on here :lana:

How's everyone found the season so far? No episodes have really shocked me to be honest but I'm still enjoying it. Norman acting like Norma had me cringing so hard, I could hardly watch :giveup:

And now Queen Bradley is back to remind people of the good old days of Season 1. Damn, I've missed Bradley being the ultimate tease and f*cking with Norman's unstable emotions. Watch her be the reason for Norman's ultimate undoing.

What's everyone else's thoughts?

5QME3dc.gif

• 1 year later...
LetsGetHigh

The finale had me on edge tbh. I cried, I screamed, I laughed. Good bye Bates Motel. :diane:

Archived