Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's Halftime Show the Most-Watched in Super Bowl History

itsIGGYiggz

Featured Posts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brainiac

Has nothing to do with her individually. The amount of people watching the superbowl each year is just increasing. Next year's will probably be higher than her.

Has nothing to do with her individually. The amount of people watching the superbowl each year is just increasing. Next year's will probably be higher than her.

This, not to mention the "defalte gate" scandal got the super bowl more media coverage thus more viewers 

not surprised

she has been the #1 Popstar in the planet since 2011 and as long as she keeps making relatable music and maintains her humble attitude this will continue for years

a-katy-perry-gif-2.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Radio Ga Ga

But why did beyonce drop after madonna?

I disagree. More people tune in if they like the artist. I don't like Bruno Mars so I didn't watch last year.

PlasticHo

Bookmark it. It will be higher next year. The SuperBowl is becoming increasingly popular with the amount of social media exposure. (Now fans are watching for the commercials too.) I don't think it speaks to her specifically and I don't say that out of hate. I say it seeing my Facebook feeds and news articles. Missy Elliott was the most remembered part of the halftime show. 

Archived