💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Perez Hilton makes a rape threat towards Calum Best

Leo

Featured Posts

OFFICIAL CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER THREAD: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/133677-celebrity-big-brother-2015-ukseries-15/

I know we already have a Big Brother thread, but this behaviour is something I think people need to see. If there was ever any doubt about Perez's nature or intentions, this is more than needed.

Perez's behaviour has been appalling in the past month, and this is an occurence that has caused mass complaints and police involvement.

After an argument with Calum Best in the Big Brother house, Perez threatened to "shove [his] huge **** up your ass".

I honestly believe a 'formal warning' is not enough of a punishment for what he's done, it's sickening :millie:

Video in the article below:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/celebrity-big-brother-rape-threat-5075790

This is also not the first time he has acting inappropriately, besides encouraging a faux-lesbian relationship between two women in the house for entertainment or threatening to lick and kiss other housemates.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucifer

If he so desperately want to get out, he could say it again to get kicked out tbh

SEND ME HOME my ass

monketsharona

Perez threatened to "shove [his] tiny **** up your ass".

More appropriated

Pure Adrenaline

the fact that this Calum can beat the **** out of Pigrez's ugly ass  .... in the end Swinez will be the one receiving huge **** up his ass :thetea:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

xoxo cupcakke

what on earth is that supposed to mean

He can make all the threats he wants in prison but most likely, he would be the one being threatened. I may have used an extreme a--logy to depict this

Haroon

That was a horrible clip to watch & listen to :eww: It went on a downward spiral from him saying he'll be a dick to his ridiculous statement :wtf: He seems to have no filter and something really needs to be done about that, as in he really doesn't get where the line is and what is and isn't appropriate

SychosSoChic

Surprised Calum didn't beat him to a messy bloody pulp then and there :lmao:

When exactly is Perez going to spill all his dirt on Gags and co.? :usrs:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived