Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

inuborg

Miss Banks is coming to Philly (in a different venue) and thank god she's not doing the tour with Michelle!! Because if she does, I can't see her because I'll be at the Rebel Heart Tour :fan: 

Btw, are going to be vip again for her fall/November tour? 

She was humoring the idea of a meet and greet package 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

I know he's Loyal to Jungle***, but Azealia would do amazing on Shy Guy production. Nah sounds so much like The Chill$ :giveup: 

Want Some Mo' >>>>

His beats are amazing :giveup: 

Desperado

I know he's Loyal to Jungle***, but Azealia would do amazing on Shy Guy production. Nah sounds so much like The Chill$ :giveup: 

Want Some Mo' >>>>

His beats are amazing :giveup: 

at first i didnt get what u were talking about lol

inuborg

at first i didnt get what u were talking about lol

didn't realize it would be censored i meant Junglepu$$y

inuborg

Does anyone what tweet is she referrring to? Cause im screaming

No, I wonder what it could be though

@inuborg @Desperado idk why but i remembered when you guys showed me lauryn hill and i just started listening to her yesterday (i randomly remembered her) and shes like the best thing ive discovered in a while so thank you :pray:

guess whos up in this bitch

@inuborg @Desperado idk why but i remembered when you guys showed me lauryn hill and i just started listening to her yesterday (i randomly remembered her) and shes like the best thing ive discovered in a while so thank you :pray:

I just have her singles. i'm gonna go back and listen to all her stuff. She did a tribute for Simone that was released recently and she's working on a new album which will be released one day

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Now that Fantasea is being released in 2016, do you think Azealia's will film videos to all/or most of the tracks on BWET like she wanted to

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

I just have her singles. i'm gonna go back and listen to all her stuff. She did a tribute for Simone that was released recently and she's working on a new album which will be released one day

the second fugees album is so moving, and ive heard about that I wanna check it once im done with her stuff.

i listened to neurotic society yesterday and i was like yaaaasss hunty spill

Now that Fantasea is being released in 2016, do you think Azealia's will film videos to all/or most of the tracks on BWET like she wanted to

well probably just have one video till then though, i feel she just wants to **** around rn... let ha be free

inuborg

Her first album is gold 

To Zion, Ex Factor, the title track >>>>>>>>

inuborg

Who knows lol, even if AB has the idea to today, it could/would be a different story tomorrow.  

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived