💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Bowl XLIX + Katy Perry's Halftime Show Discussion

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

SuperBowlXLIXLogo.png

Super Bowl XLIX is an upcoming American football game between the American Football Conference (AFC) champion New England Patriots and National Football Conference (NFC) champion Seattle Seahawks to decide the National Football League (NFL) champion for the 2014 season.

The game is scheduled to be played on February 1, 2015, at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.

Kickoff is scheduled for 4:30pm MST (6:30pm EST/23:30 UTC). This will be the second Super Bowl played in that stadium (XLII), and the third one held in the Phoenix metropolitan area (XXX at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe).

The game will be broadcast in the United States by NBC.

Pre-game:

Idina Menzel will perform the national anthem, and John Legend will perform "America the Beautiful".

SB49_Pepsi_Halftime_Logo.png

Halftime show:

Katy Perry will perform at halftime and announced that Lenny Kravitz would make an appearance at the halftime show.

STREAMS

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/48/live/watch-free-live-stream-online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ju-misYQw

http://9to5mac.com/2015/01/28/watch-super-bowl-xlix-live-streams-on-iphone-ipad-mac/

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

inb4 highest ratings ever because every fanbase will be watching 

I hope so. So Arizona can get New Mexico & the southwest some exposure. Super Bowl Albuquerque is COMING. Get ready USA 

blake-lively-meadow-05nov13-06.jpg

The Child

The Britney fanbase think Britney is the female guest  :lmao:

The reach  :smh:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JeffSwift

It's on my birthday, I am praying that Taylor gets me a present, where she cuts the power and comes out during Katy and starts playing Bad Blood. :     -       ) 

You might as well just change the title to "Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show" because that's the only reason why we'll be watching :rip:

jomonster12

It's on my birthday, I am praying that Taylor gets me a present, where she cuts the power and comes out during Katy and starts playing Bad Blood. :     -       ) 

OMG that would be AWESOME  :saira:

Morphine Prince

Everyone will be watching this. For the game since there are cheating accussations AND all the fan bases watching Katy's performance. Plus awesome commercials.

Vernier

Katy needs to lip sync if she wants to give the performance of the year  :coffee:

She said in her superbowl press conference that most of it will be live :thetea:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Morphine Prince

She said in her superbowl press conference that most of it will be live :thetea:

Lord help us all.

jomonster12

I'm going to get my ears check after the superbowl

Psychedelic

People who are concerned about their hearing during the Halftime Show performance, better not watch... Oh wait, they actually care so much for someone they consider basic and untalented, they won't be able to restrain theselves from watching... Isnt' it pathetic? :coffee:

You might as well just change the title to "Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show" because that's the only reason why we'll be watching :rip:

mte :lollipop:

I hope so. So Arizona can get New Mexico & the southwest some exposure. Super Bowl Albuquerque is COMING. Get ready USA 

off-topic; you live there?

Archived