💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Chris Brown postpones tour due to legal troubles, lashes out at a fan

Navy

Featured Posts

Chris-Brown-pushes-back-tour.jpg

In the wake of having his probation being revoked, Chris Brown was forced to postpone a string of concert from his ‘Between The Sheets’ tour. Now, he’s apologizing to his fans and saying he’ll work his ‘ass off’ to be a better man. See his full message here!

Chris Brown, 25, and Trey Songz‘s Between The Sheets tour has been postponed, and the singer announced on Jan. 26 that his legal woes are to blame. In the same heartfelt message, posted on Chris’ Instagram account on Jan. 26, he apologized to his fans and promised to make it up to them.

Chris Brown’s Tour Postponed  Legal Woes To Blame, Singer Says In Apology

See Chris’ message below:

“I would first like to apologize to all the fans and people who have been supporters of me and all the music over the years. The beginning of the BTS tour has been moved to later dates now. The judge would not sign off on my travel to do the tour until I finish these last 100 hours of community service. I promise that I am busting my ass doing it everyday until it’s complete. This is the most disappointing news I’ve gotten in a while. Everything happens for a reason so I wanted to personally inform my fans. The show must go on. Out of 1000 hours I only have 100 left. I will work my ass off to complete it and I will be on that stage. Once again I’m sorry for the delay. I love yall! We will let yall know the dates that are changed. It’s not cancelled. Just moved around a couple weeks.â€

The tour was supposed to kick off in Hampton, Virginia on January 27. No new dates have been announced.

Chris Brown’s Probation Revoked

As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, a judge revoked Chris’ probation earlier this month after he failed to get permission from his probation officer to travel to San Jose for a show.

Chris, who is still under probation for his 2009 assault on Rihanna, has been ordered to complete his 1000 hours of community service by the end of January, according to HipHollywood.

He’s due back in court in March and if he’s found guilty of violating his probation, he may serve jail time.

He later deleted his APOLOGY post to his fans on instagram due to them all coming at him for not completing his 1,000 hours on time. He had A LOT of time to complete these hours and didn't complete them so his fans had every right to be pissed off. 

Screen-shot-2015-01-27-at-3.33.24-PM.png

The dates postponed are as followed with no new dates being announced yet. Not sure how this will work considering the tour ends March 8th in California and Trey Songz joins Nicki on tour March 16th.

Wed Jan. 28    Hampton, VA    Hampton Coliseum

Thu Jan. 29    Brooklyn, NY    Barclays Center

Sat Jan. 31    Baltimore, MD    Royal Farms Arena 

Tue Feb. 03    Atlanta, GA    Phillips Arena

Thu Feb. 05    New Orleans, LA    Smoothie King Arena

Fri Feb. 06    Dallas, TX    American Airlines Center

Sat Feb. 07    Houston, TX    Toyota Center

I was supposed to see this d!ck head this Saturday  :grr: i'll be damned if I ever spend money on this ungrateful jerk again

Haroon

I've never had to do community service so I probably can't grasp this whole thing properly, but it seems kinda unorganised that dates were set and everything when him and his team knew that he had a chunk left to do :huh: 

Imagine having to postpone going to a concert because your fav didn't finish their community time....

Like... imagine stanning for an artist who has to delay their tour because they haven't finished being reprimanded to be being a **** up. 

lol that's what you get for being a Chris Brown fan

Not really a Chris Brown fan, I got invited to go so I said yes :hehe: Now I regret my decision and no exactly why I haven't supported him since 2008.

I've never had to do community service so I probably can't grasp this whole thing properly, but it seems kinda unorganised that dates were set and everything when him and his team knew that he had a chunk left to do :huh:

Well his team figured he would be capable of finishing it prior to the tour starting. Instead of being a dip **** partying all the time and stuff, he should of been getting this finished. 5 hours a day for 20 days or 10 hours a day for 10 days. It wasn't hard for him to finish this. He's just an idiot. 

Archived