Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga will score her 4th #1 on her sixth release?

Bradley

4th #1?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. 4th #1?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not her sixth release maybe seventh

Featured Posts

Dean Winchester

I think she will.  I have hope in her.  I think its very possible if she releases it at the right time when there is no real competition.  And she should pick the first single very wisely, cuz it is what will set the tone for the album.  The lead single needs to be HUGE, like Bad Romance or Born This way.  I loved Applause, but it was more of a grower than a BAM!  And i think she needs a first single that will be like BAM and shake the world!  Bad romance did so in its unique experimental sound and dark imagery wheras Born This Way did so in its message.  

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

She just has to name a track "RedOne" and release it as a single.

this tbh, RedOne has the best chemistry with Gaga more than any other artist.

RedOne + Gaga = Grammys

RedOne-Grammy-Awards.jpg

9-10-10_Gaga_and_Redone_VMA_001.jpg

Vernier

Mess, thought she had 5, I keep forgetting LoveGame and BR weren't #1

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Anderson123

Yes, she can. Her lead singles have the chance to reach the top spot, but sometimes there are other songs that are being played EVERYWHERE like Tik Tok or Blurred Lines that it is hard to top that, but maybe she will. I do remember Roar being announced like days after Gaga and her team announced ARTPOP and Applause. I'm so sure they were waiting for that to happen so Katy would compete with her or something, because it was way too obvious that that's what they wanted.

Arturo

Yes, she can. Her lead singles have the chance to reach the top spot, but sometimes there are other songs that are being played EVERYWHERE like Tik Tok or Blurred Lines that it is hard to top that, but maybe she will. I do remember Roar being announced like days after Gaga and her team announced ARTPOP and Applause. I'm so sure they were waiting for that to happen so Katy would compete with her or something, because it was way too obvious that that's what they wanted.

I think Katy's team just had the date already and didn't want to change it. Plus it was supposed to be a week before Gaga. Remember, at that time EVERYONE's mindset was that Gaga would open with 400k+

No one would want to release their single the same time as that. But of course, Applause ended up opening up with 218k behind Blurred Lines and Roar which did 557k

Bradley

Why would Katy compete with a megastar like Lady Gaga? I mean Roar did win the competition but that was a fcking huge risk though.

Born To Slay

It's possible, tbh I see Gaga either having a big era with a lot of success and making a comeback with big hits and good album sales or I see a BJ era where the lead single just barely misses the top 10 and the second single fails miserably, the album sells 300k.

Born To Slay

Why would Katy compete with a megastar like Lady Gaga? I mean Roar did win the competition but that was a fcking huge risk though.

It was obvious she would win lbr, Katy had become queen of radio at that point.

Bradley

It's possible, tbh I see Gaga either having a big era with a lot of success and making a comeback with big hits and good album sales or I see a BJ era where the lead single just barely misses the top 10 and the second single fails miserably, the album sells 300k.

Britney didn't even try to promote her album though, there wasn't one TV performance of Work Bitch/Perfume.

Archived